'SC - Notre Dame

#1. Make Conference championship games mean something. Make winning a conference championship game a requirement for being selected for the CFP. That would solve the current problem. SEC wouldn't like it but it's a fix.

I can't believe I'm agreeing with you on anything, but I do agree with you on this.

Well turns out for me that things worked out pretty well. ND got a pass on the no conference championship but that’s no surprise and they are undefeated. The teams selected sorted it out on the field. Picking OK was pretty much a coin toss and I congratulate them. I Think the Heisman was sorted out too.

By the way. Hats off to Northwestern last night. Most improved team in the Big 5 this years. All in all we went 12-1, trounced Mi and ruined their season, had a new QB who smashed records, now conference champion and possibly a Rose Bowl champ. To bad we’re locked into that game. They would make twice as much money with OSU vsGA.

Well turns out for me that things worked out pretty well. ND got a pass on the no conference championship but that’s no surprise and they are undefeated. The teams selected sorted it out on the field. Picking OK was pretty much a coin toss and I congratulate them. I Think the Heisman was sorted out too.

All I got to say about the whole deal is

658k14.jpg

Back