Science can't answer these questions

Unit error. Void unit.
OYOUHD.gif

I think it does matter how one chooses to live. The difference between the life of Donald Trumpf and the Dalai Lama seens self evident to me.

I'm not sure randomness applies to natural reality. The cosmos seems to be highly organized on mathmatical principles, and as far as we know life seems to be inevitable in the presence of liquid water

Yes science has real answers

Unlike ANY religion

For the sake of not continuing to detail somebody else's thread, I'm going to stop exposing you as the fraud you are in this one.

Future exposures will be done in the Climate Change thread.

Into the Night is a stalker. No one takes that troll seriously. He should be permanently banned.

Yes science has real answers

Unlike ANY religion
Science is an extremely powerful form of reasoning about the natural world.

I don't think science has any answers about the questions in the OP, and I never even saw any answers concerning them in all the physics, chemistry, biology, and sociology textbooks I read.

While I don't think there are any universally true answers in religion neccesarily, I did think that there were key insights and knowledge in the Analects, the Daodejing, the Sermon on the Mount, the Dhammapada, the Bhagavad Gita that I never saw any science textbook

So, for at least the third time, define or describe health in such a way that there is no range or difference.

I'll be waiting for you... To not answer again:laugh:

Into the Nightgown and his sock puppets are trolls.

Science is an extremely powerful form of reasoning about the natural world.

I don't think science has any answers about the questions in the OP, and I never even saw any answers concerning them in all the physics, chemistry, biology, and sociology textbooks I read.

While I don't think there are any universally true answers in religion neccesarily, I did think that there were key insights and knowledge in the Analects, the Daodejing, the Sermon on the Mount, the Dhammapada, the Bhagavad Gita that I never saw any science textbook

Science covers human behavior and brain chemistry

How you live by trusting science is you use All known science in connection

Yes science does cover it all

All the sciences knowledge combined together will better answer any of those questions much better than ANY religion I have ever seen try to answer those questions

These questions are universally shared by all human beings.

1. Is existence meaningful, absurd, or both?
2. How should I live my life? Does it matter?
3. Do I need other people? Why? How?
4. What does death mean, if anything?

Francis Ambrosio, Georgetown University

Science does teach about life having meaning

We are completely interconnected with our environment

That makes life have great meaning

Some find that meaning worthless in their minds

That doesn’t mean life has no meaning

It just proves those people are incomplete in their brain functions

How should I live my life

First question answers that too

Live as if others matter as much as you do

It’s INCORRECT to act in any other way for obvious reasons

I told my son as I raised him that I only wanted two things from him as an adult

I wanted him to be happy and decent

Decent first

Then try to find your happiness

Science clearly says humans need other beings

Especially other humans

Phycology clearly states humans will suffer badly from isolation

Science clearly understands death is the end of the body you inhabit can no longer functions and will simply rot and deteriorate

Back