Science can't answer these questions

No, it's about understanding. You need to clearly define your terms.

You've spoken of health as if it has some sort of numerical value associated with it (such as "more health" or "less health"). How so? Do you have 60 health and I have 40 health? What's the difference between 60 health and 40 health? What even IS 60 health and 40 health?

I spoke about health as though there is a range and that health can change. That's it. I've assigned no numerical value.

Last edited:
What are "levels of health"?

How does one gain (or lose) "levels of health"?

Health is not a video game.

'Health' in a video game is iterable by a value stored in memory. Usually denoted in the number of hearts or a 'health' bar (like a progress bar) value. It is not a measured value, but a calculated one.

There is, of course, no such bar or value in real life. Maybe ZenMode plays too many video games and thinks it's real.

If you (all 3 of you) don't like the term level, please, pick whatever term you like to describe the range of health differences we see.
There is no range, as there is no value (except in a video game as I've noted).
Oh, but here's the problem. All this tap dancing isn't actually about understanding to better answer the question. It's to avoid answering the question.
You aren't asking a question. You have to define your terms before you can ask a question.
RQAA.

'Health' in a video game is iterable by a value stored in memory. Usually denoted in the number of hearts or a 'health' bar (like a progress bar) value. It is not a measured value, but a calculated one.

There is, of course, no such bar or value in real life. Maybe ZenMode plays too many video games and thinks it's real.

Health isn't a video game.

Health isn't heart icons.

No, it's about understanding. You need to clearly define your terms.

You've spoken of health as if it has some sort of numerical value associated with it (such as "more health" or "less health"). How so? Do you have 60 health and I have 40 health? What's the difference between 60 health and 40 health? What even IS 60 health and 40 health?

Unit error. Void unit. :D

Health isn't a video game.

Health isn't heart icons.

The term 'health' is used in video games to represent a calculated value, shown as 'hearts' or a progress like bar (0-100%).

Since you figure that 'health' has a value, you must be playing a video game and think it's real.

You aren't asking a question. You have to define your terms before you can ask a question.
RQAA.

How do you define / describe health such that there is no range or difference from person to person?

The term 'health' is used in video games to represent a calculated value, shown as 'hearts' or a progress like bar (0-100%).

Since you figure that 'health' has a value, you must be playing a video game and think it's real.

So, you're saying that The term health is only used in video games? So, before video games existed the concept of health did not exist?

Yes, I am simply asking these questions to point out how ridiculous you are. There's no reason to answer them. We both already know the answer to both questions. B You just happen to be the one who's playing dumb.

OYOUHD.gif

RQAA.

So, for at least the third time, define or describe health in such a way that there is no range or difference.

I'll be waiting for you... To not answer again:laugh:

While you're at it, how about you describe or define the concept of pain in such a way that there is no variation or range.

Would you say it's as painful to be poked in the thigh with a tack as it is to be shot in the thigh with a shotgun?

As always, I will be waiting for you.... To not answer.

While you're at it, how about you describe or define the concept of pain in such a way that there is no variation or range.

Would you say it's as painful to be poked in the thigh with a tack as it is to be shot in the thigh with a shotgun?

As always, I will be waiting for you.... To not answer.

Unit error. Void unit.

Back