Science can't answer these questions

Science is an extremely powerful form of reasoning about the natural world.

I don't think science has any answers about the questions in the OP, and I never even saw any answers concerning them in all the physics, chemistry, biology, and sociology textbooks I read.

While I don't think there are any universally true answers in religion neccesarily, I did think that there were key insights and knowledge in the Analects, the Daodejing, the Sermon on the Mount, the Dhammapada, the Bhagavad Gita that I never saw any science textbook

Science is not philosophy.

Science covers human behavior and brain chemistry

How you live by trusting science is you use All known science in connection

Yes science does cover it all

All the sciences knowledge combined together will better answer any of those questions much better than ANY religion I have ever seen try to answer those questions

Science is not religion. Psychology is not science.

Science does teach about life having meaning

We are completely interconnected with our environment

That makes life have great meaning

Some find that meaning worthless in their minds

That doesn’t mean life has no meaning

It just proves those people are incomplete in their brain functions

Science is not religion.

Science says no such thing. Psychology is not science.

https://www.apa.org/education-career/guide/subfields/brain-science

Cognitive Psychology Explores Our Mental Processes

Understanding Brain Science and Cognitive Psychology
The human brain is an amazing and powerful tool. It allows us to learn, see, remember, hear, perceive, understand and create language. Sometimes, the human brain also fails us.
Cognitive psychologists study how people acquire, perceive, process and store information. This work can range from exploring how we learn language to understanding the interplay between cognition and emotion.

Yes it is

Yes, I am a troll :orang:, a half-wit, a scientific illiterate.
Yes you are, as the posts below prove.

The Theory of the Big Bang is just a nonscientific theory
:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:
The United States no longer exists.
FOX is owned and operated by DEMOCRATS.
(J6 rioters) are violent Democrats, dressed up as 'Trump supporters'.
There was no Civil Rights Act in 1964.
Harvard doesn't teach programming or computers.
:magagrin:

All science is part of the best knowledge we have of the world at any given moment

Only LOSERS ignore science and pretend it’s meaningless

Here’s the deal folks

If you inform your self of all fields of science you will be taking ALL known knowledge into how to understand the world

If you go by religion that religion will insist you don’t believe any science that proves that religion is flawed in it’s fact base

When science takes in verified information that casts their ideas into doubt

SCIENCE BOWS TO THE FACTS

No religion on earth does that

Science covers human behavior and brain chemistry

How you live by trusting science is you use All known science in connection

Yes science does cover it all

All the sciences knowledge combined together will better answer any of those questions much better than ANY religion I have ever seen try to answer those questions

I've never seen a science textbook that prints the answers to the questions in the OP.

The observation that we have brains and conciousness does not provide an answer. It's just an observation, not an explanation.

Darwinian biology and neuroscience provide no definitive answers for why Andrie Sakharov or Alexie Navalny risked their lives, risked their families, risked everything that was materially and financially important in their lives and to the welfare of their family

I've never seen a science textbook that prints the answers to the questions in the OP.

The observation that we have brains and conciousness does not provide an answer. It's just an observation, not an explanation.

Darwinian biology and neuroscience provide no definitive answers for why Andrie Sakharov or Alexie Navalny risked their lives, risked their families, risked everything that was materially and financially important in their lives and to the welfare of their family

The answers become apparent when you have all the facts

That is why religion is called FAITH

and science is called facts

Back