Science can't answer these questions

giphy.gif

No, that's YOU.

Yes you are, as the links below prove.

Into the Night said:
The Theory of the Big Bang is just a nonscientific theory

The United States no longer exists.

FOX is owned and operated by DEMOCRATS.

(J6 rioters) are violent Democrats, dressed up as 'Trump supporters'.

There was no Civil Rights Act in 1964.

Harvard doesn't teach programming or computers.

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

Argument of the Stone fallacy. You can't just laugh these away, Sock.

Saying humans are biological and have conciousness is not an answer to the four questions in the OP

Please post statements from a legitimate scientific source showing the scientific community has provided widely accepted answers for the questions in the OP.

Science is not religion or philosophy, Sock.

I think it does matter how one chooses to live. The difference between the life of Donald Trumpf and the Dalai Lama seens self evident to me.
Obvious, since they are different people.
I'm not sure randomness applies to natural reality.
Buzzword fallacy. You still don't know what 'reality' is or how it's defined. Random numbers are a part of mathematics.
The cosmos seems to be highly organized on mathmatical principles,
Including random numbers.
and as far as we know life seems to be inevitable in the presence of liquid water
An interesting argument. However, it IS possible to sterilize liquid water (no life).

Oooooook. Whatever you need to tell yourself. I mean, you can't expect me to take you seriously, can you? I describe two people with obviously different levels of health, but you expect me to believe that you need clarification to be able to acknowledge that there is a difference in their level of health? :laugh:
Health has no 'level'. There is no number associated with 'health'. Health cannot change. Climate cannot change.
My wife and I, and our elderly neighbors, were invited to a wedding a couple of months ago. Our neighbors are in their '80s and don't like to drive at night, so they asked me to drive their 2022 Honda SUV. It was a very nice vehicle. All the bells and whistles, interior was immaculate. Exterior was an amazing shape. What clarification would you need to be able to say that their SUV is in better condition than the car that I saw on the side of the road, literally engulfed in flames?
The SUV is running, and the car engulfed in flames is not. What has this got to do with 'health' or 'climate', neither of which can change?

Damocles said the new format will prevent stalkers from being able to read or respond to your posts when they are on ignore. All people like Into the Night come here for. He will disappear.
You are such a moron.

The new format will not stop people like me from reading and/or responding to your posts of overflowing stupidity (such as this post). I will still be able to respond to your stupidity-filled posts all the same. What changes is that you, IF you have me on ignore, will no longer receive notifications that I have reacted to (or have quoted) a post of yours.

Thus, nothing changes for me. I will still read and respond to your posts all the same. And ultimately, nothing really changes for you either (less the notifications) since you'll still just be removing yourself from the conversation all the same. If you continue with fake ignoring me for virtue signaling purposes, like Joey Marxist does, then literally nothing will change from how it is now.

Last edited:
You are such a moron.

The new format will not stop people like me from reading and/or responding to your posts of overflowing stupidity (such as this post). I will still be able to respond to your stupidity-filled posts all the same. What changes is that you, IF you have me on ignore, will no longer receive notifications that I have reacted to or have quoted a post of yours.

Exactly. Basically, it's an improvement on the notification system of the forum. Personally, I welcome it.

So you refuse to define your words and phrases. Therefore you are not asking a question.
And you have so far refused to answer IBDaMann's question and spent more time evading than anything else.

Lol...I gave you the opportunity to define health. As expected, you passed......

Apparently health is too difficult a concept for you two.

What are "levels of health"?

How does one gain (or lose) "levels of health"?

Health is not a video game.

If you (all 3 of you) don't like the term level, please, pick whatever term you like to describe the range of health differences we see.

Oh, but here's the problem. All this tap dancing isn't actually about understanding to better answer the question. It's to avoid answering the question.

I would need your definition of "condition" and of "better condition." The moment your definition of "condition" includes "ability to roast smores", I will point out the error in your logic.
With a straight face (I assume) you type this nonsense. "ability to roast s'mores"
As promised, I will point out that smores can be roasted over a car that is englufed in flames whereas a car that is not engulfed in flames is in no condition to be roasting smores.

e23b03a3-f5f1-46d8-b115-07e14895e2ff_text.gif

If you (all 3 of you) don't like the term level, please, pick whatever term you like to describe the range of health differences we see.

Oh, but here's the problem. All this tap dancing isn't actually about understanding to better answer the question. It's to avoid answering the question.
No, it's about understanding. You need to clearly define your terms.

You've spoken of health as if it has some sort of numerical value associated with it (such as "more health" or "less health"). How so? Do you have 60 health and I have 40 health? What's the difference between 60 health and 40 health? What even IS 60 health and 40 health?

As promised, I will point out that smores can be roasted over a car that is englufed in flames whereas a car that is not engulfed in flames is in no condition to be roasting smores.

e23b03a3-f5f1-46d8-b115-07e14895e2ff_text.gif

:laugh::laugh:

Again....with a straight face you spew such nonsense.

Back