Sen. John McCain to discontinue brain cancer treatment

JFC.. will you PLEASE learn context? they are not "canceled".
Trump said in his tweets Friday that talks with North Korea would be put on hold until trade issues with China were resolved.

Talks are not happening, CUNT.
Matters not, why. Idiot

you stoopid fuckstick they are not "cancelled"

You post this thread you dumb fuck, and what many horrified readers found out is that you have no empathy, no compassion, no morals and no honesty and when called on any of it you bite and snarl like a chained dog.

You post this thread you dumb fuck, and what many horrified readers found out is that you have no empathy, no compassion, no morals and no honesty and when called on any of it you bite and snarl like a chained dog.
blah blah yada yada. Your posts are garbage, your mind is clouded with smoke,
and your "arguments" consistently wrong..other then that... :rofl2::rofl2:

blah blah yada yada. Your posts are garbage, your mind is clouded with smoke,
and your "arguments" consistently wrong..other then that... :rofl2::rofl2:

You are a worthless person with no credibility.
You teach nothing but hate. You are a fool.

You are a worthless person with no credibility.
You teach nothing but hate. You are a fool.
jackass. going around and praising John McCain when you are supposedly "anti-war" is corrupt, dumb and hypocritical

You are a worthless war dog

Buddhism[FONT=&quot]: [/FONT]
  • "...a state that is not pleasing or delightful to me, how could I inflict that upon another?" Samyutta NIkaya v. 353

jackass. going around and praising John McCain when you are supposedly "anti-war" is corrupt, dumb and hypocritical

You are a worthless war dog

Now you have taken your dishonesty to a deeper, sicker level.
I honor McCain because he prevented torture.

What a stupid lying prick you are.

Buddhism[FONT="]: [/FONT]
  • "...a state that is not pleasing or delightful to me, how could I inflict that upon another?" Samyutta NIkaya v. 353
politics ain't bean bag. One of the core tenants of Buddhism is anti-war.
In fact just dealing in armaments is prohibited. Killing (murder) is prohibited. Warmongering dovetails into those both

politics ain't bean bag. One of the core tenants of Buddhism is anti-war.
In fact just dealing in armaments is prohibited. Killing (murder) is prohibited. Warmongering dovetails into those both
You wished death on another human, annatta, start with yourself

Now you have taken your dishonesty to a deeper, sicker level.
I honor McCain because he prevented torture.

What a stupid lying prick you are.
awesome. That's 1 in the plus column for McCain.
I notice you do not condemn his lust for war - you are a dullard, hypocritical, sullied, delusional.and stoopid!

John McCain is/was a grotesque proponent of bombing/destruction/war .You claim you are "antiwar"
you cannot pick and choose when you want to be anti-war,especially since you do not qualify that

You wished death on another human, annatta, start with yourself
oh please.
Mccain was a walking deadman. I've repeatedly said i would not have said anything except he chose to cling to the Senate. "deadwood" was an accurate description of him and his position as Senator

636546604147498997-Screen-Shot-2018-02-19-at-3.46.45-PM.png

Sen. John McCain and his daughter, Meghan McCain, sitting outside the family's cabin in Sedona in February 2018.

There's just something about a father and daughter and I like this photo. My heart goes out to Meghan and the McCain family on the loss of their beloved husband, dad and son. Yes...son...I hear his mother is 106 years old and still going strong.

Money is not speech. the Supremes were wrong about that.

Public financing and no outside donations would give the power back to the people. The corporations and wealthy like their power.

What we need is a constitutional amendment to the effect that you can only contribute to candidates or issues that you can vote for.

Back