Sen. Obama may be associated with bad people, but check out McCain.

Seriously, they have done more to hurt America than the Rev. Wright... American Vet.

Seriously, they have done more to hurt America than the Rev. Wright... American Vet.
I still wonder if I were white and went to a church where the pastor called "Black America" the "US of Black Panther A!" if I would be able to run for President if I just said I disagreed with him on that one...

What you say may be true but I would bet if you fixed a ballot with Bush, Cheney and Wright on a ballot for president right now, Bush or Cheney would beat him. I say that because I was watching his speech at the NAACP dinner last night and my wife was in the kitchen working (obviously listening) and she said, "That man is scary." I explained some things to her to show her how I didn't think he was scary and I also told her where he said things I agree with......and disagreed with. But that is the impression the country has about him right now and even as low as Bush and Cheney are on the approval rating, they'd still beat him.

I still wonder if I were white and went to a church where the pastor called "Black America" the "US of Black Panther A!" if I would be able to run for President if I just said I disagreed with him on that one...

Sure you would.

What you say may be true but I would bet if you fixed a ballot with Bush, Cheney and Wright on a ballot for president right now, Bush or Cheney would beat him. I say that because I was watching his speech at the NAACP dinner last night and my wife was in the kitchen working (obviously listening) and she said, "That man is scary." I explained some things to her to show her how I didn't think he was scary and I also told her where he said things I agree with......and disagreed with. But that is the impression the country has about him right now and even as low as Bush and Cheney are on the approval rating, they'd still beat him.

Thats the media's doing. Hell, Wright is at least a vetern.

Sure you would.
Would I be a front runner for a major party? The reality is, if I did go to a church where the pastor said such things and sold it on his "best of" video I would not be a front runner, if I were white and went to such a church.

(And yes I understand the difference here, I am simply questioning whether it would even be possible to do this if I were to just say, "I don't agree with him on that." after such a message got out...)

Would I be a front runner for a major party? The reality is, if I did go to a church where the pastor said such things and sold it on his "best of" video I would not be a front runner, if I were white and went to such a church.

(And yes I understand the difference here, I am simply questioning whether it would even be possible to do this if I were to just say, "I don't agree with him on that." after such a message got out...)

You would not be the front runner in any case.

You would not be the front runner in any case.
This is sad. Now you are working on sad attacks.

You know the point I am making and fear to answer honestly because you know what the answer is.

Any person who might have been a front runner who had the circumstances I put forward would immediately lose any such designation as soon as those comments were released.

This is sad. Now you are working on sad attacks.

You know the point I am making and fear to answer honestly because you know what the answer is.

Any person who might have been a front runner who had the circumstances I put forward would immediately lose any such designation as soon as those comments were released.

I absolutely agree with this.

Of course, he has done far more good than bush/cheney ever will. I can’t stomach listening to this shit any more. What ignorance.

They're more patriotic, though; they wear those flag/lapel thingies.

I've reached my limit, too. Stupidly, I thought Wright's interview from Friday would help, but as it turns out, the media has transformed a positive moment into one of the most negative things in campaign history. I can't believe how much negative press was given to Wright & Obama over the past few days, and it looks like it's getting worse today.

I've reached my limit, too. Stupidly, I thought Wright's interview from Friday would help, but as it turns out, the media has transformed a positive moment into one of the most negative things in campaign history. I can't believe how much negative press was given to Wright & Obama over the past few days, and it looks like it's getting worse today.

They can only do that to people who didn’t watch it for themselves. But, that’s most of America. Anyone who watched it, couldn’t think those things. But we live in a country that glorifies murderers, and puts a woman who goes to Iraq to feed children during sanctions, in prison

“Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever.” - an America-hater.

Funny, but I didn't hear a word about either of them on the NFL Network this weekend.... and I am pretty certain the only thing on television was the NFL draft.

To be serious... I know you are tired of it, but this is going to backfire on the Reps if they continue down this path. You would think they would be able to recognize how little good it has done Hillary.

PAt Robertson has made pleny of comments akin to those of rev. Wright... and he won some primaries and was very closesly associated with Bush Sr. The dude spent plenty a nights in the Lincon Bedroom.

Back