Sen. Obama may be associated with bad people, but check out McCain.

OK, let me get specific. Here is my #1 social issue:

Abortion - Obama supports it and the denomination of the United Church of Christ supports it. Wright being a pastor there I would suppose he supports it. Whether Wright does or not doesn't really matter to me because Obama is the one I will have to decide to vote for or not.

HE DOES NOT SUPPORT ABORTION, he may be for keeping it legal. Two VERY different things.

That is not the same thing as SUPPORTING them. There are lots of reasons to vote against the banning of something you do not support.

Hey, I don't even remotely care about the issue so take it up with someone else.

You were asking why people thought he supported late term abortions and I've given you evidence from his voting records.

You can do whatever you want with the information.

Pretend you didn't hear it. Ignore it. Put it to good use.

I don't care.

Hey, I don't even remotely care about the issue so take it up with someone else.

You were asking why people thought he supported late term abortions and I've given you evidence from his voting records.

You can do whatever you want with the information.

Pretend you didn't hear it. Ignore it. Put it to good use.

I don't care.

You are offering evidence that does not support the claim.

"How do you know Obama perfers summer to winter?"

"Obama was seen at LLBean buying a new jacket!"

You are offering evidence that does not support the claim.

"How do you know Obama perfers summer to winter?"

"Obama was seen at LLBean buying a new jacket!"

If you really think that is at all comparable, then there is no point in me even responding further.

You're looking like a bit of a fool on this thread.

You should take a second and calm down before you proceed.

If you really think that is at all comparable, then there is no point in me even responding further.

You're looking like a bit of a fool on this thread.

You should take a second and calm down before you proceed.

I disagree, how is it different?

Only if it involves killing someone. You had to know this was comming back at you this way. ;)

So you dont support Satan Worshp... However you are not for making it illegal unless it kills people..

How can that be? I thought you said you do not support it????? How can you be for keeping some forms of it legal?

Back