Sept 3rd - Alabama Crimson Tide vs. USC Trojans

Tennis keeps me mildly interested, so does mma.
But that's my methadone till the heroin of football kicks in.
Fishing in cape San blas right now.
Tiger bait

This message is hidden because GED cfm butt pirate is on your ignore list

Didn't think you could prove it. Same as with everything else.

Your message is clear. You're a cowardly pussy afraid of facing a real man like me.

Didn't think you could prove it. Same as with everything else.

Your message is clear. You're a cowardly pussy afraid of facing a real man like me.

WTF? A guy says he is fishing in Cape San Blas, and you demand proof? lol Why should he? So that some anonymous person on a message board will approve? too funny

WTF? A guy says he is fishing in Cape San Blas, and you demand proof? lol Why should he? So that some anonymous person on a message board will approve? too funny

What's funny is you think you know the back and forth between the two of us. Until you do, STFU.

Tennis keeps me mildly interested, so does mma.
But that's my methadone till the heroin of football kicks in.
Fishing in cape San blas right now.
Tiger bait

My knees won't let me play tennis anymore.

I follow Braves baseball, sort of. The rest of teh sports don't hold my interest. College football is my sports passion. The rest? meh.

What's funny is you think you know the back and forth between the two of us. Until you do, STFU.

Fuck you. I will ridicule such posts as I see fit. The fact that you think the history between you makes a difference is laughable.

He made a statement. You demanded proof. I find that hilarious. So I make fun of it. If you can't handle that, you might want to work on thicker skin.

Fuck you. I will ridicule such posts as I see fit. The fact that you think the history between you makes a difference is laughable.

He made a statement. You demanded proof. I find that hilarious. So I make fun of it. If you can't handle that, you might want to work on thicker skin.

It's not that I can't handle it. Don't worry about that son. Piss ants like you don't bother me.

If you can't handle being told to STFU, do something about it. I find it hilarious that you won't.

It's not that I can't handle it. Don't worry about that son. Piss ants like you don't bother me.

If you can't handle being told to STFU, do something about it. I find it hilarious that you won't.

I did do something about it. I kept posting. I did not STFU as you wanted. Care to do anything to make me STFU? lol I thought not.

I did do something about it. I kept posting. I did not STFU as you wanted. Care to do anything to make me STFU? lol I thought not.

You sucked up to the Dude's ass. Pucker up faggot.

Another one that talks big. The Dude did that and didn't show. You two have something in common.

You sucked up to the Dude's ass. Pucker up faggot.

Care you show your face? I thought not.

Sucked up to Dude? lol I have known "Dude" (topper) for years on these forums. We agree on some stuff and have argued on other topics.

What I posted was not about Top. It was about your post. That you demand proof of something so innocuous, as his claim that he is fishing, is ridiculous.

As for showing my face, what does that have to do with anything?

Sucked up to Dude? lol I have known "Dude" (topper) for years on these forums. We agree on some stuff and have argued on other topics.

What I posted was not about Top. It was about your post. That you demand proof of something so innocuous, as his claim that he is fishing, is ridiculous.

As for showing my face, what does that have to do with anything?

That you think it's about fishing proves you're an idiot.

Back