Sept 3rd - Alabama Crimson Tide vs. USC Trojans

The team is part of the University of Alabama. I am too.

Yeah, I say "we". You going to ask for proof? lol

If you're anything like the Dude, you'll claim you have a degree from there but won't show anything to back up YOUR claim.

Until you put on the jersey, you aren't part of the team no matter how much you think you are.

If you're anything like the Dude, you'll claim you have a degree from there but won't show anything to back up YOUR claim.

Until you put on the jersey, you aren't part of the team no matter how much you think you are.

As long as the team is part of the University of Alabama, it is "we". I have paid enough money in my own tuition, my kids tuition, and annual donations. I have been a loyal fan since I was a kid. Whether I suit up or not, I am part of teh Crimson Tide nation. If you can't cope with my use of the word "we", feel free to do something about it. Besides whining, I mean.

Oh, and no, I will not offer proof of anything where that requires me to offer up my real name to some internet troll trying to be a badass. But if you are ever in Atlanta, and would like proof that I am real, just let me know.

As long as the team is part of the University of Alabama, it is "we". I have paid enough money in my own tuition, my kids tuition, and annual donations. I have been a loyal fan since I was a kid. Whether I suit up or not, I am part of teh Crimson Tide nation. If you can't cope with my use of the word "we", feel free to do something about it. Besides whining, I mean.

If you don't suit up, you're not part of the TEAM and that's different than the "nation".

If you are stupid enough to consider yourself part of the athletic team despite admitting you don't suit up, do so. Feel free to be an idiot if you want.

If you don't suit up, you're not part of the TEAM and that's different than the "nation".

If you are stupid enough to consider yourself part of the athletic team despite admitting you don't suit up, do so. Feel free to be an idiot if you want.

I use the term "we" because the team is part of the Univ of Alabama, just like me. If that bothers you, as it obviously does, that is not my problem.

Oh, and no, I will not offer proof of anything where that requires me to offer up my real name to some internet troll trying to be a badass. But if you are ever in Atlanta, and would like proof that I am real, just let me know.

Internet troll? Are you one of those that considers someone that doesn't agree with you a troll. I guess that State university education doesn't amount to shit.

I don't doubt you're real. You're a real coward afraid to provide proof of what he claims he has then makes excuses why he won't. Sound like you're the one trying to be a badass.

I use the term "we" because the team is part of the Univ of Alabama, just like me. If that bothers you, as it obviously does, that is not my problem.

But you're not part of the team that actually has to play the game. Show your stats of what you contributed to the win. If you can't, you're simply another fan living a dream thinking yelling for your team means you're on it. If you think the two are the same, you have a problem.

Internet troll? Are you one of those that considers someone that doesn't agree with you a troll. I guess that State university education doesn't amount to shit.

I don't doubt you're real. You're a real coward afraid to provide proof of what he claims he has then makes excuses why he won't. Sound like you're the one trying to be a badass.

I called you a troll because of your posts. They do not relate to the topic at all. And your intent is to make personal attacks.

I am not offering excuses. I offered reasons. Your demanding proof from Topper, then wanting a pic of me, and then demanding that I "do something" about you telling me to STFU, show you to be exactly that.

Funny, but you are quick to demand that someone "do something about it", but you refuse to answer the same challenge. I guess that makes you a pussy too?

The difference between us is that I had rather actually discuss the topic, as opposed to spouting nonsense and trying to look tough. Get a grip, junior. If you dislike the topic or what Dude and I are saying, feel free to leave.

But you're not part of the team that actually has to play the game. Show your stats of what you contributed to the win. If you can't, you're simply another fan living a dream thinking yelling for your team means you're on it. If you think the two are the same, you have a problem.

I use the term "we" for reasons I have already given. I have not claimed to be on any team. But your need to find something to bitch about speaks volumes.

Yes opening week is infinitely better without cupcakes!

I agree. And Bama has had some awesome opening games. Like destroying Michigan a couple of years ago. I was working up north and listening to the Michigan fans talk shit for a month before the game. It was beautiful.

I agree. And Bama has had some awesome opening games. Like destroying Michigan a couple of years ago. I was working up north and listening to the Michigan fans talk shit for a month before the game. It was beautiful.

What year was that where they "destroyed" Michigan? 2012?

Do you consider that a big win?

Yeah Lsu beating tcu, Oregon, and Nebraska week 1 were all big!
There is no game without fans, people from schools without teams or ged's like cfm will never get the comradere
Hosting opponents at tailgates

I use the term "we" for reasons I have already given. I have not claimed to be on any team. But your need to find something to bitch about speaks volumes.

You incorrectly apply the term. You admit that by saying we. Unless you ran the ball, kicked the ball, blocked, tackled, or even stood on the sidelines, you aren't the we of the football team. Supporting a team doesn't score points or play defense.

You incorrectly apply the term. You admit that by saying we. Unless you ran the ball, kicked the ball, blocked, tackled, or even stood on the sidelines, you aren't the we of the football team. Supporting a team doesn't score points or play defense.

So the coaches, assistant coaches, managers, equipment people, medical staff ect should say "they"?

If it bothers you so much, bail out of the thread. I use "we" and that won't change because of your trolling.

What year was that where they "destroyed" Michigan? 2012?

Do you consider that a big win?

I think beating the #8 team 41-14 is a big win. And yeah, we pretty much destroyed them. Especially when our true freshman RB got over 100 yards rushing.

Yeah Lsu beating tcu, Oregon, and Nebraska week 1 were all big!
There is no game without fans, people from schools without teams or ged's like cfm will never get the comradere
Hosting opponents at tailgates

Since Saban arrived, we have played Clemson, VA Tech, Michigan, West Virginia, and Wisconsin in season openers. Much better way to open than playing Kent State (which we also did).

So the coaches, assistant coaches, managers, equipment people, medical staff ect should say "they"?

If it bothers you so much, bail out of the thread. I use "we" and that won't change because of your trolling.

If we were to look at a team picture, would it include the coaches, managers, equipment people, etc.? It sure would. That means they are "WE".

Would we see your picture in it? No. See the difference?

If you want to use we incorrectly and look like an idiot, go for it. If you aren't bothered by being a dumbass, why should it bother me for you to be one?

Back