Sept 3rd - Alabama Crimson Tide vs. USC Trojans

That you think it's about fishing proves you're an idiot.

That you think demanding proof of posts on a message board and/or talking like you are some sort of internet badass is about anything but you is hilarious.

Come on. You tried to make a challenge. I made one. I am not going to STFU. Now what will you do about it?

That you think demanding proof of posts on a message board and/or talking like you are some sort of internet badass is about anything but you is hilarious.

Come on. You tried to make a challenge. I made one. I am not going to STFU. Now what will you do about it?

I made the challenge and you, like the Dude, refused. Two cowards out of the same mold. Run pussy, run.

Winter is Bateman going to start!
I see the tide dominating us yet again

I doubt Bateman will be the starter. His performance against Ole Miss last year was a disaster. But any of the other 3 will do. Jalen Hurt looked awesome at the A-Day game. But the defense will be as tough as ever. Tim Williams is a monster.

I'm just wondering what sort of reception Lane Kiffin will get when we play USC. He sucked as a head coach. But damn he is tearing it up as the OC.

My knees won't let me play tennis anymore.

I follow Braves baseball, sort of. The rest of teh sports don't hold my interest. College football is my sports passion. The rest? meh.

You must have been on them puckering up to The Dude's ass.

I made the challenge and you, like the Dude, refused. Two cowards out of the same mold. Run pussy, run.

You told me to STFU. I didn't. I haven't. Care to try anything else?

You are the one telling me to do something. Now step up and try to force it. I'm in Atlanta.

You told me to STFU. I didn't. I haven't. Care to try anything else?

You are the one telling me to do something. Now step up and try to force it. I'm in Atlanta.

Hiding like a pussy from a challenge. I know why your knees won't let you play tennis. You've been on them sucking too much of The Dude's asshole.

I'm surprised lane didn't get a better look at head coaching again.
Lsu will have its best returning offense maybe ever, and the tide will still spank that ass.

Hiding like a pussy from a challenge. I know why your knees won't let you play tennis. You've been on them sucking too much of The Dude's asshole.

Still fixated.

I am not hiding from anything. You told me to STFU, and I defied you. Now you want it to be about me doing something? lol I am not the one looking like an idiot.

My knees are the way they are from years of climbing utility poles to build fiber networks and keep the lights on. But your imagination keeps going to gay sex. Imagine that.

So having graduated is the same as actually doing what it takes to play? I bet you're one good blocker or runner from the stands.

The team is part of the University of Alabama. I am too.

Yeah, I say "we". You going to ask for proof? lol

Back