Sept 3rd - Alabama Crimson Tide vs. USC Trojans

The Alabama graduate talking shit about something that wouldn't be a good piece of toilet paper.

Obviously you don't know much about the subject. But that is ok.

What else could I expect of someone who goes and buys two hats for the specific purpose of expressing his hatred of a school? And if you think it had any effect on the world, you are delusional. Personally, while I dislike certain schools, I prefer to shit in a toilet. You know, like civilized people do.

But I am curious. Do you have a favorite college football team? Or do you only hate them?

Obviously you don't know much about the subject. But that is ok.

What else could I expect of someone who goes and buys two hats for the specific purpose of expressing his hatred of a school? And if you think it had any effect on the world, you are delusional. Personally, while I dislike certain schools, I prefer to shit in a toilet. You know, like civilized people do.

But I am curious. Do you have a favorite college football team? Or do you only hate them?

If you're a graduate of Alabama, that's all I need to know.

It had an effect on you. You keep responding and whining because someone doesn't dare agree with you about Alabama.

I like watching college football. I don't particularly have what you would say is a favorite team. What I do understand is that because someone has a favorite team they cheer for or even support in other ways, it doesn't mean you have a damn thing to do with whether or not they win or lose.

If you're a graduate of Alabama, that's all I need to know.

It had an effect on you. You keep responding and whining because someone doesn't dare agree with you about Alabama.

I like watching college football. I don't particularly have what you would say is a favorite team. What I do understand is that because someone has a favorite team they cheer for or even support in other ways, it doesn't mean you have a damn thing to do with whether or not they win or lose.

I'll post with trolls every so often. And as much as you protested the term, you have just said it was what you were doing. You hop into a thread about a specific college football game in 4 months. YOu don't want to discuss the topic, but want to make snide remarks and the like.

Its not about whether I agree with your laughable remarks about Alabama.

My knees won't let me play tennis anymore.

I follow Braves baseball, sort of. The rest of teh sports don't hold my interest. College football is my sports passion. The rest? meh.
They all have a time, place and flavor. Baseball isn't about passion, it's about the moment. Can he do it? Can he make the play.

As I get older I am becoming more concerned about football. When we're young we don't think about the long run. Now that I'm in my fifties most of my male friends and peers in my age group that played HS football have serious health problems related to having played high school football. That and the issues of money have kind of jaded me.

Oh I'll always love my Buckeyes and have rediculous expectations for them but it is tempered now.

WB, you ought to consider doing what I'm doing. I'm buying the ticket limit for the BiG Championship game in Indy. If the Buckeyes make it or I like the match up I'll go and if not I'll flip the tickets for a healthy profit. The dig is you need to buy them in August.

WB, you ought to consider doing what I'm doing. I'm buying the ticket limit for the BiG Championship game in Indy. If the Buckeyes make it or I like the match up I'll go and if not I'll flip the tickets for a healthy profit. The dig is you need to buy them in August.

I did that one year with the SEC Championship. Made a few bucks.

I did that one year with the SEC Championship. Made a few bucks.
I imagine so. I bought tickets last season and enjoyed the experience. The Hawkeyes are my number 2 college team so enjoyed getting to see them play. It's an even better deal for me as the tickets cost less than the average Buckeye tickets do.

I'll post with trolls every so often. And as much as you protested the term, you have just said it was what you were doing. You hop into a thread about a specific college football game in 4 months. YOu don't want to discuss the topic, but want to make snide remarks and the like.

Its not about whether I agree with your laughable remarks about Alabama.

What I've done is proven that you're just another one that lives in the fantasy world thinking that because you support a team, despite never having worn the jersey, it's still "we". So sad you have to live in the fantasy world. When you put it on and get on the field, get back to me but buying one in the store isn't going to cut it.

What I've done is proven that you're just another one that lives in the fantasy world thinking that because you support a team, despite never having worn the jersey, it's still "we". So sad you have to live in the fantasy world. When you put it on and get on the field, get back to me but buying one in the store isn't going to cut it.

You've proven nothing. I never said I was on the team.

But I have proven you are a troll.

You've proven nothing. I never said I was on the team.

But I have proven you are a troll.

You said "we". Unless you're doing something that contributes to the win, you aren't we. You are you, an individual that thinks supporting a team in the ways you stated comes anywhere close to actually being the we that does something to win. What YOU really are is nothing more than a jock strap.

You said "we". Unless you're doing something that contributes to the win, you aren't we. You are you, an individual that thinks supporting a team in the ways you stated comes anywhere close to actually being the we that does something to win. What YOU really are is nothing more than a jock strap.

The team represents the University of Alabama. It is that simple. I am part of the Univ of Alabama. It is "we" in my book. But the fact that you spent so much time being argumentative and insulting on a topic about which you care little, proves my point.

We may well win another National Championship.

Back