Sept 3rd - Alabama Crimson Tide vs. USC Trojans

Yeah Lsu beating tcu, Oregon, and Nebraska week 1 were all big!
There is no game without fans, people from schools without teams or ged's like cfm will never get the comradere
Hosting opponents at tailgates

These games are great for recruiting too, since they tend to be hyped a lot.

Since Saban arrived, we have played Clemson, VA Tech, Michigan, West Virginia, and Wisconsin in season openers. Much better way to open than playing Kent State (which we also did).

You keep bringing up Michigan and how the win against them in 2012 was such a big thing. Michigan went 8 - 5 that seasons. The sad part is of those 8 wins, 6 were to teams with a losing record and a combined record of 42-59. Hardly a powerhouse.

If we were to look at a team picture, would it include the coaches, managers, equipment people, etc.? It sure would. That means they are "WE".

Would we see your picture in it? No. See the difference?

If you want to use we incorrectly and look like an idiot, go for it. If you aren't bothered by being a dumbass, why should it bother me for you to be one?

Oh, so your standards went from whether or not you suited up and played to whether or not you are in the team pic? lol Okey dokey.

And I believe I have said I wasn't on the team. Perhaps you missed that little tidbit. But, considering the support I give the team (and the school), using the word "we" is just fine with me. You want to continue calling me names over it, that is fine. But I use "we" when referring to the team that represents my school. End of discussion. Try and stay on topic now, m'kay?

I think beating the #8 team 41-14 is a big win. And yeah, we pretty much destroyed them. Especially when our true freshman RB got over 100 yards rushing.

What number were you in the program? What position did you play?

By the way, Michigan's record that year, while 8-5 included wins over such powerhouses as UMASS (1-11), Illinois (2-10), Iowa (4-8) just to name a few. The only teams they beat that year that had a winning record was MSU, although 7-6 is hardly something to be proud of, and Northwestern. When Michigan played competition, and Alabama was competition along with ND, Nebraska, and Ohio St., they lost. If you're going to claim a win is big, look at the whole picture.

Oh, so your standards went from whether or not you suited up and played to whether or not you are in the team pic? lol Okey dokey.

And I believe I have said I wasn't on the team. Perhaps you missed that little tidbit. But, considering the support I give the team (and the school), using the word "we" is just fine with me. You want to continue calling me names over it, that is fine. But I use "we" when referring to the team that represents my school. End of discussion. Try and stay on topic now, m'kay?

I included standing on the sidelines in my standards.

What I didn't include is you because you made no contribution to the effort.

I don't call you name. I identify what you are when you misuse terms.

Avoid the discussion bitch when someone proves you wrong. You're just like the pussy Dude you support. Pucker up.

You keep bringing up Michigan and how the win against them in 2012 was such a big thing. Michigan went 8 - 5 that seasons. The sad part is of those 8 wins, 6 were to teams with a losing record and a combined record of 42-59. Hardly a powerhouse.

We demoralized them and ruined their season. lol But I would be willing to bet that it helped our recruiting to beat a ranked team (granted it was preseason rankings) on a national stage.

If you want to look at powerhouse teams we beat, there are plenty. Michigan State was 12-1 when we beat them 38-0 last year. Wisconsin finished with a 10-3 record, despite us beating them soundly to open the season last year.

What number were you in the program? What position did you play?

By the way, Michigan's record that year, while 8-5 included wins over such powerhouses as UMASS (1-11), Illinois (2-10), Iowa (4-8) just to name a few. The only teams they beat that year that had a winning record was MSU, although 7-6 is hardly something to be proud of, and Northwestern. When Michigan played competition, and Alabama was competition along with ND, Nebraska, and Ohio St., they lost. If you're going to claim a win is big, look at the whole picture.

I do look at the whole picture. I see that such a win cements our place high in the polls. I see that beating a nationally recognized team on a big stage helps with recruiting, especially in the region of the team we beat. And Michigan finished the season ranked #24 in the AP polls. Bama beat 4 teams that ended up ranked in the Top 25 in the final AP poll. And that includes the #4 & #5 teams. Beating Michigan was a great start to a great season.

We demoralized them and ruined their season. lol But I would be willing to bet that it helped our recruiting to beat a ranked team (granted it was preseason rankings) on a national stage.

If you want to look at powerhouse teams we beat, there are plenty. Michigan State was 12-1 when we beat them 38-0 last year. Wisconsin finished with a 10-3 record, despite us beating them soundly to open the season last year.

If that makes you feel better. Interesting you didn't say that at first and only mentioned it AFTER I proved how Michigan, despite what a paper ranking got wrong, wasn't as strong as you indicated when claiming Alabama destroyed them. Since Michigan wasn't as strong as you implied in your original post, it isn't a surprise that Alabama beat them and not the destruction you claim.

You still on that "we"? What jersey number were you. You keep saying we over a long period. How much eligibility do you have?

You mention last year. The Michigan game was in 2012.

If that makes you feel better. Interesting you didn't say that at first and only mentioned it AFTER I proved how Michigan, despite what a paper ranking got wrong, wasn't as strong as you indicated when claiming Alabama destroyed them. Since Michigan wasn't as strong as you implied in your original post, it isn't a surprise that Alabama beat them and not the destruction you claim.

You still on that "we"? What jersey number were you. You keep saying we over a long period. How much eligibility do you have?

You mention last year. The Michigan game was in 2012.

I also mentioned that I was working up north and around a bunch of guys talking smack about how Michigan was going to win. I'm sure that made our destruction of them all the sweeter. And the fact that Michigan wasn't all they thought they would be may not make it a signature win. But it does not change the fact that Bama destroyed them.

I also mentioned that I was working up north and around a bunch of guys talking smack about how Michigan was going to win. I'm sure that made our destruction of them all the sweeter. And the fact that Michigan wasn't all they thought they would be may not make it a signature win. But it does not change the fact that Bama destroyed them.

So you call beating a mediocre team destruction? That would be like the local high school team playing one of the rec league teams and saying the same.

Well thanks for helping to support the Crimson Tide.

There's a reason I bought 2. The due they deserve is to shit in one of them and cover it up with the other. I don't really need to shit in it for it to have a stench. The fact that it's Alabama provides its own stench.

So you call beating a mediocre team destruction? That would be like the local high school team playing one of the rec league teams and saying the same.

Yes, I call that beat-down "destruction". Whether it was tough competition or not, it was destruction.

There's a reason I bought 2. The due they deserve is to shit in one of them and cover it up with the other. I don't really need to shit in it for it to have a stench. The fact that it's Alabama provides its own stench.

Nonetheless, your money went to help support the Alabama Crimson Tide. Thanks.

Yeah, there are plenty of haters. It doesn't bother me at all. In addition to winning games, we also have the highest graduation rate in the SEC. When we took the field for the game against Michigan State, we broke an NCAA record for having 29 players suited up who had already earned their degree.

And your support helps.

Nonetheless, your money went to help support the Alabama Crimson Tide. Thanks.

Yeah, there are plenty of haters. It doesn't bother me at all. In addition to winning games, we also have the highest graduation rate in the SEC. When we took the field for the game against Michigan State, we broke an NCAA record for having 29 players suited up who had already earned their degree.

And your support helps.

I bought them at the local Goodwill store. Apparently someone thought they weren't worth having either.

Graduating from Alabama? They should give you two diplomas for the same use as the two hats.

I bought them at the local Goodwill store. Apparently someone thought they weren't worth having either.

Graduating from Alabama? They should give you two diplomas for the same use as the two hats.

LMAO!! Oh yeah, the ignorant talking trash about what they don't know. Please carry on.

Back