September 23, 2017

You're not a believer. You wouldn't know anything on the subject. All you can do is mock and ridicule by nature.
Cypress and I are having a decent enough conversation. He and I can disagree with no snark. He's stating his view
and I'm stating mine. You don't know how to do that.

If you believe that my pointing out your inconsistencies, outright lies, and misinformation is "mockery," then the log is in *your* eye, Sister Stretch. After all, you don't seem to have any problem being nasty to others, eh? You just can't take it when you can't defend your nonsense and b.s. One doesn't have to be a believer to know as much as, and most likely more, about your religion than you think that you do.

BTW, Cypress isn't a believer either.

A couple months ago I promised Irish I would post something regarding this date in greater detail here in this particular forum.

For all my brothers and sisters here with understanding, there is an astronomical (not astrological) event coming on Sept.23 which will only occur once in man's history. There were partial events of this sign given by God to Abraham and then again to the Wise Men at Christ's birth.
A few guidelines:
The "woman" is Israel.
The "dragon" is Satan.
The desert is most likely Sinai.
Jupiter is also known as the King star representing Christ.
The stars surrounding Leo comprise the crown above Virgo.
Jupiter finally exits the quadrant of Virgo's womb the day after Rosh Hashanah this year.

Two quick things about signs:
1) Genesis 1:14 And God said, "Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years,"

2)Matthew 24:34-36 "Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have happened. Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away. No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

For prophetic purposes though, we can't get much closer to Christ's return to gather His own prior to the Great Tribulation upon the earth (the Rapture of the Church). For any unbelievers reading this post, we are not talking about the end of the world.

Scriptures to follow along with for this video:

Revelation 12:1-6

The Woman, Israel

1A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars; 2and she was with child; and she cried out, being in labor and in pain to give birth.

The Red Dragon, Satan

3Then another sign appeared in heaven: and behold, a great red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads were seven diadems. 4And his tail swept away a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she gave birth he might devour her child.

The Male Child, Christ

5And she gave birth to a son, a male child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne. 6Then the woman fled into the wilderness where she had a place prepared by God, so that there she would be nourished for one thousand two hundred and sixty days.

AND

Revelation 12:13-14
13And when the dragon saw that he was thrown down to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male child. 14But the two wings of the great eagle were given to the woman, so that she could fly into the desert to her place, where she was nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent.

Another thing to keep in mind. We have an eclipse coming in a week. If you look at sites like NOAA, they show exactly what you would see through a telescope. And, it shows how the additional 3 stars (Venus, Mars & Mercury) are now in view to create the perfect 12 star crown needed for 33 days from then. Scientifically and prophetically things are lining up right on schedule. We really do have an AWESOME God!

Revelation 22:20: He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

this is why we Jews just laugh at you fundy goyim

It appears he’s not getting the message.

Well, given the fact that I've had him on ignore for years because he loves the n-word and hates everyone who isn't white and Xtian, he is an idiot who can only blurt profanity and stupidity, and he's worthless to boot -- I'd say CFM is doing a bang-up job for Beelzebub *and* Trump, wouldn't you?

If you believe that my pointing out your inconsistencies, outright lies, and misinformation is "mockery," then the log is in *your* eye, Sister Stretch. After all, you don't seem to have any problem being nasty to others, eh? You just can't take it when you can't defend your nonsense and b.s. One doesn't have to be a believer to know as much as, and most likely more, about your religion than you think that you do.

BTW, Cypress isn't a believer either.

Go feed your bats or something. I was conversing with Cypress. He can speak for himself.
But, he is open to civil discussions. You just play games and call names.

Go feed your bats or something. I was conversing with Cypress. He can speak for himself.
But, he is open to civil discussions. You just play games and call names.

Sorry, Snatch, but this isn't your thread and you don't get to tell ppl who can post to who.

This is a typical admission of defeat that you always do when your nonsense is challenged and you can't refute.

ETA: I am still laughing at "go feed your bats." Great insult and totally hilarious! Well done.

God's Word is sufficient. It does not require embellishment. In fact, God forbids it.
Sorry, you are not a theological expert.

The scripture was written by many humans over a period of many decades. Much of the scripture is metaphorical, nebulous, sometimes inconsistent and contradictory. It is not possible to cherry pick quotes. Trained theologians spends lifetimes studying the bible comprehensively and in context.

The most compelling case against a pretribubulation rapture is that no Christian believed in it for the first 1,800 years of Christianity. This half baked eschatology only was invented in America by fundamentalists 150 years ago.

Orthodox Christian Teaching on the Rapture:

-- Is the Rapture in the Bible?--

This idea [pretribubulation rapture] is neither biblical nor credible. The idea that not just many cars but also jetliners would be left without drivers and pilots is simply beyond credibility, and by no means called for by a sound reading of the Bible.

Perhaps the most compelling argument against the pre/mid tribulation rapture theory is that no Christian believed it or even knew about it for the first 1800 years of Christianity.

https://www.saintsophias.org/orthod...-the-rapture-is-the-rapture-in-the-bible.html

Well, given the fact that I've had him on ignore for years because he loves the n-word and hates everyone who isn't white and Xtian, he is an idiot who can only blurt profanity and stupidity, and he's worthless to boot -- I'd say CFM is doing a bang-up job for Beelzebub *and* Trump, wouldn't you?
idiot is the best description of him that you have used. I’m still curious why he disappeared for five months but the mental hospital option looks to be the best guess.

You're not a believer. You wouldn't know anything on the subject. All you can do is mock and ridicule by nature.
Cypress and I are having a decent enough conversation. He and I can disagree with no snark. He's stating his view
and I'm stating mine. You don't know how to do that.
You might be stating your opinion.

To be honest, I am not stating my opinion. I am humble enough to admit I am stating the accepted Christian theology of virtually all mainstream Christian denominations on the planet: a fair and informed reading of the scripture does not support the 19th century American fundamentalist theory of pretribubulation rapture. And these mainline denominations feel it is preposterous to think airline pilots are going to disappear from the cockpit.

I am simply citing the theological experts and religious scholars , because I believe expertise matters.

The fact is, neither you or I have actually ever read the New Testament. Not as it was actually written. The NT was written in Greek. You are reading English translations which were in turn translated from Latin which were in turn translated from Greek. You are not actually reading the original words and intent of the NT authors - you are reading a pale attempt at duplication. It is not possible to translate languages. It is only possible to interpret meanings. That is the way languages work. An English translation of Dostoyevsky is only a pale version of the intent and meaning in the original Russian

That is why it takes theological experts who typically understand ancient Greek and Latin to digest and clarify the intent of the scripture.

Sorry, you are not a theological expert.

The scripture was written by many humans over a period of many decades. Much of the scripture is metaphorical, nebulous, sometimes inconsistent and contradictory. It is not possible to cherry pick quotes. Trained theologians spends lifetimes studying the bible comprehensively and in context.

The most compelling case against a pretribubulation rapture is that no Christian believed in it for the first 1,800 years of Christianity. This half baked eschatology only was invented in America by fundamentalists 150 years ago.

Well, thank-you for your opinion. Peace.:cool:

You might be stating your opinion.

To be honest, I am not stating my opinion. I am humble enough to admit I am stating the accepted Christian theology of virtually all mainstream Christian denominations on the planet: a fair and informed reading of the scripture does not support the 19th century American fundamentalist theory of pretribubulation rapture. And these mainline denominations feel it is preposterous to think airline pilots are going to disappear from the cockpit.

I am simply citing the theological experts and religious scholars , because I believe expertise matters.

The fact is, neither you or I have actually ever read the New Testament. Not as it was actually written. The NT was written in Greek. You are reading English translations which were in turn translated from Latin which were in turn translated from Greek. You are not actually reading the original words and intent of the NT authors - you are reading a pale attempt at duplication. It is not possible to translate languages. It is only possible to interpret meanings. That is the way languages work. An English translation of Dostoyevsky is only a pale version of the intent and meaning in the original Russian

That is why it takes theological experts who typically understand ancient Greek and Latin to digest and clarify the intent of the scripture.

It's only natural for you not to understand. Peace.

"And this is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom, but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words. The natural man does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God. For they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned."
1 Cor 2:13-14

It's only natural for you not to understand. Peace.

"And this is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom, but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words. The natural man does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God. For they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned."
1 Cor 2:13-14

Cypress IS an idiot.;)

Oh look, I wonder whose house this is? :laugh:

TVm52ba.jpg
These folks?

merlin_160103430_52cb0e16-476d-4d76-b9e4-9aa790cba9ae-articleLarge.jpg

Back