She's finished.......

reich-wing-is-angry-v0-4ikm3k5fm2qd1.jpeg

trump practically screamed, "get off my lawn" mid debate. We will see but I will bet that Harris will be ahead in Pennsylvania. Not a lot, but enough.
“They...sadly, Harris has a black vagina...two things most voters will pass on this Nov. So sad but true..this country hates seeing women but especially black women excelle to levels of supreme dominance. No black women govenors, not black women CEO's, few in the senate, if that and none ever to the white house.....YET!!!

“They...sadly, Harris has a black vagina...two things most voters will pass on this Nov. So sad but true..this country hates seeing women but especially black women excelle to levels of supreme dominance. No black women govenors, not black women CEO's, few in the senate, if that and none ever to the white house.....YET!!!
she would have a better chance if she had the balls to answer questions about her intended policies......

she would have a better chance if she had the balls to answer questions about her intended policies......

It appears she has a pretty good chance right now. Maybe because your candidate thinks the solution to child care is tariffs. And the solution to California's water crisis is to turn on a literal giant faucet. And that the greatest threat to the American auto industry is nuclear weapons. And that people are eating cats and dogs. And that if he loses, Jews are to blame. And that Harris donors should be locked up in jail for a long time.

That guy seems like he's got a losing campaign. Just sayin'

It appears she has a pretty good chance right now.
not if you know that we elect presidents by the electoral college here........the nation wide vote is meaningless.......
And the solution to California's water crisis is to turn on a literal giant faucet.
as I pointed out before, and you ignored......it's not a faucet in California, its the flood at the border.....deport the 11M illegals drinking your water and demand will obviously go down.......

not if you know that we elect presidents by the electoral college here........the nation wide vote is meaningless.......

as I pointed out before, and you ignored......it's not a faucet in California, its the flood at the border.....deport the 11M illegals drinking your water and demand will obviously go down.......

If Harris wins the popular vote by 5%, she will win the election. Your guy knows he is going to lose. You are just too fucking stupid to see it.

You don't need to point that out to me. I don't believe in a giant faucet, because, well, you would have to be pretty fucking stupid to think a giant faucet exists on the Columbia River. You probably believe that too. Croatia is beautiful this time of year. Except for the Russian invaders.

Losers cry about the moderators. Winners laugh at the other guy.

When I think of Conservatives I always think of "down home values" and all that happy crappy bs we were taught as children. One of the key things MOST of us over the age of 55 were taught was the importance of NOT being a sore loser.

I don't understand how the Conservatives today could have missed that lesson as a child.

When I think of Conservatives I always think of "down home values" and all that happy crappy bs we were taught as children. One of the key things MOST of us over the age of 55 were taught was the importance of NOT being a sore loser.

I don't understand how the Conservatives today could have missed that lesson as a child.

They also appear to have lost the ability to admit when they are wrong. When I see grown men who are caught in a misstatement spinning it such that they are brilliant, it is truly pathetic. Make a mistake, admit it and move on. It gives you far more credibility than if you refuse to admit you are ever wrong. i guess they get this from Trump.

We watched Biden's debate performance and recognized just how bad it was. Trump supporters watched their guy make a complete fool of himself and insist that he won. It's sublime. I guess that's what happens when you are in a cult.

In the event you needed more incentive to vote for Kamala Harris.

in-the-event-you-needed-more-incentive-to-vote-for-kamala-v0-D8RQAMnqBNOPiss4uLa-I1aby7XFwnv8-1llPngl0kY.jpg

That's not likely. If there's one thing we have learned when the Trumpf family FIRST came to the US they spawned a family that would go on to figure out the amazingly lucrative life of being professional grifters!

America is Sucker Central for the Trump grift machine! We have Evangelicals who will shell out $60 to buy a Bible Trump hawks...seriously if Trump can sell Bibles to people who presumably ACTUALLY believe in God he can sell to ANYONE in the US.

America is also the home of children's cancer charities that Donny's kids can fleece to increase the family wealth.

Honestly, Trump can't afford to leave America. It's like hot-and-cold running gullibility!

And that's $$$$$$ in the bank for Trump!

Back