She's finished.......

They also appear to have lost the ability to admit when they are wrong. When I see grown men who are caught in a misstatement spinning it such that they are brilliant, it is truly pathetic. Make a mistake, admit it and move on. It gives you far more credibility than if you refuse to admit you are ever wrong. i guess they get this from Trump.

We watched Biden's debate performance and recognized just how bad it was. Trump supporters watched their guy make a complete fool of himself and insist that he won. It's sublime. I guess that's what happens when you are in a cult.

Yup. That's really the MOST confusing thing to me. Trump MUST be doing some form of "Performance Art" because I've never heard a grown adult man explain away his mistakes and blame everyone and everything else but himself and I have to wonder if is either REALLY stupid or playing a joke on everyone.

And the cult definitely marches in lock step. It's SO WEIRD.

Yup. That's really the MOST confusing thing to me. Trump MUST be doing some form of "Performance Art" because I've never heard a grown adult man explain away his mistakes and blame everyone and everything else but himself and I have to wonder if is either REALLY stupid or playing a joke on everyone.

And the cult definitely marches in lock step. It's SO WEIRD.
You are describing Kamala.

In the event you needed more incentive to vote for Kamala Harris.

in-the-event-you-needed-more-incentive-to-vote-for-kamala-v0-D8RQAMnqBNOPiss4uLa-I1aby7XFwnv8-1llPngl0kY.jpg
Stop making shit up.

When I think of Conservatives I always think of "down home values" and all that happy crappy bs we were taught as children. One of the key things MOST of us over the age of 55 were taught was the importance of NOT being a sore loser.

I don't understand how the Conservatives today could have missed that lesson as a child.
You are describing yourself, Sore Loser.

They also appear to have lost the ability to admit when they are wrong. When I see grown men who are caught in a misstatement spinning it such that they are brilliant, it is truly pathetic. Make a mistake, admit it and move on. It gives you far more credibility than if you refuse to admit you are ever wrong. i guess they get this from Trump.

We watched Biden's debate performance and recognized just how bad it was. Trump supporters watched their guy make a complete fool of himself and insist that he won. It's sublime. I guess that's what happens when you are in a cult.
You are describing Democrats, Sybil.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR PROBLEMS ON TRUMP OR ANYBODY ELSE!

sure......the swing states don't mean anything any more.....all you need to do is get 100% of the vote in California......

In America LAND doesn't vote but PEOPLE do. So if you have a lot of PEOPLE who vote for someone they are "more popular".

Thankfully in the US we have tried to fix this gross injustice by implementing the Electoral College which helps balance out the vote from those places that have so few people.

In America LAND doesn't vote but PEOPLE do. So if you have a lot of PEOPLE who vote for someone they are "more popular".

Thankfully in the US we have tried to fix this gross injustice by implementing the Electoral College which helps balance out the vote from those places that have so few people.
Congress has to pass a law outlawing the winner take all BS.
Winner take all takes away peoples votes.
IMO it should be on the Congressional district level, every congressional district gets one appointee to the EC as it is now and who ever wins the most districts in the state should get the two state appointees. as it is now a state like NY has 27 districts and if 14 of them vote Dem and 13 all republican the state gives the Dem candidate all 29 appointees to the EC. ( 27 districts and the 2 state appointees )
So the peoples wished in those 13 districts don't count.
And say in one of those 14 districts the winner came down to one vote, it is possible , so because of one vote millions of peoples votes don't matter.
IMO as I said the winner take all BS has to stop and as it is now I believe 49 out of 50 states use it.
And go to a Congressional district appointment of their appointee to the EC.
have a nice day

Back