SHOCKER: Bush misled U.S. on Iraq

I really miss having Politics.com to use to show Dixie some of his previous positions.

Oh, you could make a career out of the stuff on fullpolitics alone. There are tomes there of Dixie's bogus predictions & inconsistent positions; good search function, too...

He reminds me a lot of tucker Carlson, who also claims to have never liked this war. But you’d never know it from all the defending of bush that he does, and how he has managed to pretty much blame the whole thing on, you guessed it, the demoncrats.

Tucker Carlson is complete scum.

He would go on the TV and rant and pitch for Bush and the war in the leadup.

He at the same time wrote an op ed that appeared practically no where ( I found it in an internet search before the war) to make it so he could claim to be against the war before it started. I remember bacause I posted it to show people in the lead up to the war that this R new the intell was bullshit.

Tucker Carlson: cover your ass at all times and lie ,lie, lie when ever it gets you a TV show and money.

It's a constant companion, a good friend whose comfort is always there for me.

It's hard to describe to others who have never felt it, but when it happens you'll know! I can feel it happening any day for you!

;)

I think you are as familiar with how it feels to be right as SF is with how it feels to have too big a penis! Keep dreaming, in other words!

If all things were even and it was Clinton that started this war, and the number of his administration had come out and said he lied, mislead cherry picked shaded, the Republicans would appoint ANOTHER special prosecutor. But because this is their guy from their party, it's really not so big a deal that Bush "mislead" us all into killing American troops. Happy fucking Memorial day a couple of days late.

If you "mislead" a jury you are at best going to be held in contempt of court, if you are "misleading" enough you get charged. Saying "mislead" is as dishonest as trying to tell us that we need to know what the definition of "is" is.

If all things were even and it was Clinton that started this war, and the number of his administration had come out and said he lied, mislead cherry picked shaded, the Republicans would appoint ANOTHER special prosecutor. But because this is their guy from their party, it's really not so big a deal that Bush "mislead" us all into killing American troops. Happy fucking Memorial day a couple of days late.

Agreed Soc.

good post.

QFT

You're god dmaned right.

Clinton blundered us into an insurgency in somalia, and got 18 americans killed. And nearly everyone, republicans and DEMOCRATS demanded he get out of that clusterf*ck.

I guarantee you that if Clinton had spent a trillion dollars, gotten tens of thousands of american killed and wounded, and ignited a civil war in Serbia/Kosovo, liberals would be among the FIRST demanding that clinton fess up to a mistake and get the f*ck out of there.

Back