Should a new rule be proposed banning the use of racial slurs?

Should a new rule be proposed banning the use of racial slurs?

• Total voters
Your pig-headed refusal to admit the truth speaks volumes about you and your double standard.

I might say the same about you.

The flaw in your argument is that I call out so-called conservative racists who post racial slurs, and you refuse to do the same to Desh, who posted racial slurs.

Only in your delusional imagination.

Think so, Zappacrite?

These are Desh's posts:

Obama was nothing more than another black failure in a government job and another black family in government housing. Stupid nigger.
If you're black and you vote democrat, then you're a "nigger". If you're white and you vote democrat, then you're "white trash". If you're Asian and you vote democrat, then you're a "zipper head". If you're Hispanic and you vote democrat, then you're a "wetback".

There's no reason to think she didn't post racial slurs. She did.

I have reason to believe she is a racist.

Think so, Zappacrite?

These are Desh's posts:

There's no reason to think she didn't post racial slurs. She did.

I have reason to believe she is a racist.

Someone slap this fool.

evince wouldn't write that.

She clearly quoted some racist douche bag. I've seen that said in conservative circles from day one.

You are pathetic trying to lay blame on her. But then again, that's what you racist GOPigs are all about. DECEPTION!

Someone slap this fool. evince wouldn't write that. She clearly quoted some racist douche bag. I've seen that said in conservative circles from day one. You are pathetic trying to lay blame on her. But then again, that's what you racist GOPigs are all about. DECEPTION!

So you say. She didn't use the "quote" feature. That's a fact.

Obama was nothing more than another black failure in a government job and another black family in government housing. Stupid nigger.
If you're black and you vote democrat, then you're a "nigger". If you're white and you vote democrat, then you're "white trash". If you're Asian and you vote democrat, then you're a "zipper head". If you're Hispanic and you vote democrat, then you're a "wetback".

You think saying that I don't personally consider the term racist means I am claiming that it isn't racist, Yurt?

I consider, as I've said, you do not consider it racist, Yurt. Please use that supposed college education I was told you finally received. Come on Yurt, be Best!

BWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...WHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Man there ain't NOTHING funnier than watching two crybaby trolls whining back and forth.

And yet all you have done is troll, whereas two other posters are actually debating.

Poor Zappacrite

And yet all you have done is troll, whereas two other posters are actually debating. Poor Zappacrite

Doesn't Zappacrite claim that threadbanning is cowardly - unless he or another liberal do it?

Guess what excuse he uses to justify his double standard and hypocrisy?

I consider, as I've said, you do not consider it racist, Yurt. Please use that supposed college education I was told you finally received. Come on Yurt, be Best!

It is considered a racial slur by others. My personal opinion doesn't determine whether "cracker" is a racial slur or not, and expressing that opinion isn't a claim, Yurt.

It is considered a racial slur by others. My personal opinion doesn't determine whether "cracker" is a racial slur or not, and expressing that opinion isn't a claim, Yurt.

Seriously? Expressing an opinion isn't making a claim?

Apparently I was given false information that your graduated college. Or a decent college.

Who told you what color my skin is? I don't recall "acting like a victim", and I certainly didn't "invent racial slurs against Blacks."

No.

You have a firm grasp of the obvious, don't you?

STFU you coward!

Perhaps we should ban racist cowards who ban evince from a thread, then talk about her.

What's the matter? You too chicken shit to face her?

All you right wing nut jobs are nothing but whining bitches.

Cowardly Bitches!

STFU you coward! Perhaps we should ban racist cowards who ban evince from a thread, then talk about her. What's the matter? You too chicken shit to face her? All you right wing nut jobs are nothing but whining bitches.
Cowardly Bitches!

U mad, sis?

Back