Should Obama toughen up on immigration

You are fucking kidding me if you think that there would be this fuss if the immigrants spoke English and were white. If it were Canadians streaming over the border, we'd be glad to have them. Sand-negros, not so much.

It's about wage depression and the strain on the social services infrastructure.

But if labor conditions are, then immigration should be an issue for dems. OR do you only care about the international worker?

Immigrants have been coming here for about 400 years .. and they add to the economy.

I'm not moved by the cause de jour of the moment.

waterturd, this makes 3x I've agreed with asshat/office depot king.
Dude is dead on, if they were 20 million engineers and doctors coming in making life exponentially better we'd go get them. You don't pay bills so paycheck and major pay cuts are words to you. Carpenters used to be a fine respected trade, it's going by the wayside now.

waterturd, this makes 3x I've agreed with asshat/office depot king.
Dude is dead on, if they were 20 million engineers and doctors coming in making life exponentially better we'd go get them. You don't pay bills so paycheck and major pay cuts are words to you. Carpenters used to be a fine respected trade, it's going by the wayside now.

Top, let me present a simple economic concept to you.

As time passes by, wealth in the United States generally grows quite a bit faster than inflation. That's driven by new jobs being made that produce far more than had previously been possible, and machines, and other automated labor systems. As this happens, the value of some used to be respected trades will diminish as a total part of the economy, because a carpenter will always only produce so much. If you don't like it, find a method so that carpenters can work 20 times faster. The economy's been growing, what carpenters have been making hasn't.

I don't like that either. They both need to go. AMerican Coporations Are For Americans. And government should be forced to serve the people as well.
Too much = Bad.

Too little = Bad.

No border = Very Bad.

No knowing who is coming in = Just plain felony stupid....

These are my stances.

We can legalize them even better by refusing ethnic cleansing and giving them legal status. Cheaper, better for economy. Win-win-win-win situation. A no brainer.

Why should some people get instant citizendship and others have to go through the legal process and have it take years?

Top, let me present a simple economic concept to you.

As time passes by, wealth in the United States generally grows quite a bit faster than inflation. That's driven by new jobs being made that produce far more than had previously been possible, and machines, and other automated labor systems. As this happens, the value of some used to be respected trades will diminish as a total part of the economy, because a carpenter will always only produce so much. If you don't like it, find a method so that carpenters can work 20 times faster. The economy's been growing, what carpenters have been making hasn't.

This view is an abstract view of the entire system, as if you don't exist inside it. This abstract version of "health" means nothing when your lifestyle is destroyed through social engineering projects executed by internationalist fascists to increase their power.

Back