Should Obama toughen up on immigration

Im not against trade. You asked me that once already. I said no then. Now that I've kicked your ass your just trot out the same retarded strawman argument.

How do you kick my ass when I'm asking you questions? I'm not trying to debate you I'm trying to better understand your position. I know how I think. I'm asking you because you view this issue differently than I do. At the end I still may not agree with you but I can least be more knowledgable about where you are coming from.

How do you kick my ass when I'm asking you questions? I'm not trying to debate you I'm trying to better understand your position. I know how I think. I'm asking you because you view this issue differently than I do. At the end I still may not agree with you but I can least be more knowledgable about where you are coming from.

You don't comprehend or absorb the answers I give, so you can fuck off.

I told you I wasn't against all trade and told you what I do want: trade agreements which factor in more considerations than short term profit maximization.

You don't comprehend or absorb the answers I give, so you can fuck off.

I told you I wasn't against all trade and told you what I do want: trade agreements which factor in more considerations than short term profit maximization.

hey, i apologize for asking what you think. My bad partner.

hey, i apologize for asking what you think. My bad partner.

You should apologize for not listening. And inventing strawman arguments Im not even saying.

I think we should take more factors into considerations besides short term profit when choosing trade partners, trade volume with said partners, and kinds of products and the impacts of all of these on other concerns, do you agree with that?

You should apologize for not listening. And inventing strawman arguments Im not even saying.

I think we should take more factors into considerations besides short term profit when choosing trade partners, trade volume with said partners, and kinds of products and the impacts of all of these on other concerns, do you agree with that?

I've never negotiated a trade agreement or even read one that we as a country have entered into so I admit my knowledge of the details is somewhat lacking. In its simplist form yes I agree you must look out for your country's best interest. Of course people differ on what those best interests are.

I don't think a deal should be struck based on short term profit either. I think it should be something that promotes growth for us over the long term. Ideally its a win-win type of agreement and the country(ies) become long-term mutual partners.

I've never negotiated a trade agreement or even read one that we as a country have entered into so I admit my knowledge of the details is somewhat lacking. In its simplist form yes I agree you must look out for your country's best interest. Of course people differ on what those best interests are.

I don't think a deal should be struck based on short term profit either. I think it should be something that promotes growth for us over the long term. Ideally its a win-win type of agreement and the country(ies) become long-term mutual partners.

Very fracking reasonable! Im proud.

Back