Should Obama toughen up on immigration

Assmunch said
A growing economy is meaningless when you're put out of work, by the "improvements".

To which I responded educated people get a better skill set.
This is why you work at office depot.

Obama should stay the course on immigration that he's presently on.

New Hampshire Democratic primary voters:

1. The economy
2. The war in Iraq
3. Health care

New Hampshire Republican primary voters:

1. The economy
2. The war in Iraq
3. Terrorism
4. Illegal immigration

Immigration is a media driven boogeyman.

It's actually not media driven at all. Rational people want to keep their jobs, not be put out of work by a glut of cheaper labor.

I totally agree on immigration and slave labor.
the innovation argument is a totally different point.

I totally agree on immigration and slave labor.
the innovation argument is a totally different point.

Nothing in this thread is about an innovation. Internationalism is not innovation, it's a betrayal of all humans on earth by their own governments.

Trading, but with the right to opt in or out of relationships with other factors besides short term profit taken into consideration.

if you negotiate a trade agreement with a country you can put in whatever 'outs' that you want. of course the other country must agree but you can try anything.

if you negotiate a trade agreement with a country you can put in whatever 'outs' that you want. of course the other country must agree but you can try anything.

But the people negotiating our deals put in none, and use slave labor to put americans out of work. They do this based on a form of free market zealotry called "fucking retarded". Our trade policy needs to be crafted with more factors in mind, including security, and social impact upon American CITIZENS as well as the impacts on the huddle masses yearning to be free.

Our ancestors fought for a future for THEIR progeny, not to facilitate the creation of an international resource optimization apparatus, or the creation of a powerful state governing block which subjugates citizen and non citizen alike equally to the global elite death agenda. .... noahide .... jew.....

But the people negotiating our deals put in none, and use slave labor to put americans out of work. They do this based on a form of free market zealotry called "fucking retarded". Our trade policy needs to be crafted with more factors in mind, including security, and social impact upon American CITIZENS as well as the impacts on the huddle masses yearning to be free.

Our ancestors fought for a future for THEIR progeny, not to facilitate the creation of an international resource optimization apparatus, or the creation of a powerful state governing block which subjugates citizen and non citizen alike equally to the global elite death agenda. .... noahide .... jew.....

without trade our country would be stuck in the 1700's still. the worst of those living in the U.S. still live better than 90% of people in the world. I don't understand how we (the U.S.) are losing here?

without trade our country would be stuck in the 1700's still. the worst of those living in the U.S. still live better than 90% of people in the world. I don't understand how we (the U.S.) are losing here?

Im not against trade. You asked me that once already. I said no then. Now that I've kicked your ass your just trot out the same retarded strawman argument.

Back