Should we get rid of Groans? Vote Now

What should we do with "Groans?"

• Total voters
How about a time limit on groaning posts....prick spammers like the Dude and some others search back and groan posts that are 6-8-10 months old and more....
you can post 3 times in one day and have 50 to 100 groans for that day .... its crazy and they're unless.
Either debate or shut the fuck up.

No you lying retard, there is a one month limit on groans. :facepalm:

That's exactly what they are...a toy for the infantile.

They CAN be, but most people here have used them at one time or another; and most people aren't infantile.

Sometimes, a post is so bad that it's not worthy of much of a response; a groan can be a good way of just expressing that.

If they get rid of groans, I plan on crying censorship.

How about Legion Troll quits groaning everyone or we all leave and go to my board?

It's hilarious that Legion Troll complains about fucking groans when he initiated the groan test by groaning live posts incessantly since day one. And yes, I've tried to reciprocate with groans but that's not me.

QUESTION FOR THE MODS.

HOW IS IT THIS ENTITY SHOWS UP RIGHT AFTER DAMN YANKEE IS BANNED?

Know what? I'll be at my forum. See ya when he's permanent banned.

Anyone need the addy pm me.

third time you said it, just do it and stay gone

I'm sick of this mod-approved trolling any more. Please join me. I'm done here until Legion Troll is gone.

How about Legion Troll quits groaning everyone or we all leave and go to my board?

It's hilarious that Legion Troll complains about fucking groans when he initiated the groan test by groaning live posts incessantly since day one. And yes, I've tried to reciprocate with groans but that's not me.

QUESTION FOR THE MODS.

somebody ban Howie for spam advertising his board......

I'm sick of this mod-approved trolling any more. Please join me. I'm done here until Legion Troll is gone.

QUESTION FOR THE MODS.

Back