Show Me The Crime

this thread is about a crime, and ZappaTheRetard is talking about a civil trial involving money not criminal charges

can anyone be more of a retard than that dipshit? :laugh:

DERP DERP

Can anyone be a bigger dipshit?

Why yes, that would be the ignorant dipshit GOP poster Yakuda.

He is the one who originally introduced Ms Carroll's case to the thread.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Because there's no documentation to back up his claim.
He has cellphones that document his claims. ;)

But you can relax I'm sure there is a perfectly logical reason that Hunter had over 20 LLC and money flowed from Communist China through them to Hunter, Hunter's sister in law , Jim Biden and his wife and Hunter's ex wife and some of Joe Biden's grand kids. Maybe someone will find a good or service that crackhead Hunter was selling that was worth millions. Did you know Joe Biden had more than 80 meetings in the White House with Hunter's business associates? :thinking::laugh:

Last edited:
Testimony that is not backed up with any credible documentation.

Now, I command you to call me some more infantile names and demonstrate the weakness of your position.

LMAO

You dipshits are falling all over yourself for a civil verdict with no evidence in Trumps civil suit - not even a date of the supposed incident.

your hypocrisy is on display

Repeat after me:

It’s not a crime to get hired because of who you know or who you’re related to.

It is criminal for someone who has no qualifications or any other reason to be hired other than providing political access on the family name to be selling access to foreign corporations and governments to family members highly placed in the US government.

Hey I'm sure Hunter has 20 LLC's and no identifiable product or service for some legitimate reason. :laugh:

"President Donald Trump's latest financial disclosure includes details on the 500 or so limited liability companies (LLCs) he owns, and their revenue. But what exactly is an LLC, and does disclosing these numbers provide more — or less — information about Trump's businesses?"

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/taxes/what-trump-s-disclosure-his-500-llcs-can-can-t-n874391

My mistake, allow me to correct.

A jury of TRUMP'S peers thought Ms Carroll backed up her allegations with proof.

No, you made a Freudian slip. The jury was indeed rigged against Trump.

This shows the next step in the destruction of American jurisprudence.

You are filled with glee that you could get the enemy of your Reich - but you no more think this is legitimate than I do. You don't want legitimate, or a system of justice, you want absolute rule by your Reich.

Now all you've got to do is prove the influence peddling claim...which you have yet to do.

To you?

It's already been proven - the case of China bribing Quid Pro to lift the sanctions on solar panels so they can crush the fledgling US manufacturers. This has been shown in this thread. You don't give a fuck. Facts don't matter to you - only party.

No one is going to convince you, no facts will sway you - you serve the fascist democrat Reich - NOTHING else matters. This is your revolution and you will see America burn, and fall to China, it used to be Russia, but those like you now serve Emperor Xi.

Because there's no documentation to back up his claim.

Bull fucking shit.

Why do you lie about the laptop contents?

Because you serve your Reich and are completely devoid of any hint of ethics.

https://nypost.com/2022/10/26/the-634-page-report-on-hunter-bidens-laptop/

There is no convincing you - or any traitor drone of the democrat Reich - you don't care - you know you're lying - but you have an agenda to end this nation.

Where Americans fail is in trying to treat those like you as people of good faith - trying to deal with you rationally.

You're not rational - you are a revolutionary seeking to destroy the Constitutional Republic - you'll say or do anything to achieve your goal.

"President Donald Trump's latest financial disclosure includes details on the 500 or so limited liability companies (LLCs) he owns, and their revenue. But what exactly is an LLC, and does disclosing these numbers provide more — or less — information about Trump's businesses?"

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/taxes/what-trump-s-disclosure-his-500-llcs-can-can-t-n874391

And?

Is this some sort of "whataboutism"

Trump owns a major chain of hotels and products.

Quid Pro does not. Trump sold Hotels - Joe Biden sells the American government. Selling hotels is legal - selling out government is not.

It is criminal for someone who has no qualifications or any other reason to be hired other than providing political access on the family name to be selling access to foreign corporations and governments to family members highly placed in the US government.

Too bad you can't prove any of that.

No, you made a Freudian slip. The jury was indeed rigged against Trump.

This shows the next step in the destruction of American jurisprudence.

You are filled with glee that you could get the enemy of your Reich - but you no more think this is legitimate than I do. You don't want legitimate, or a system of justice, you want absolute rule by your Reich.

ROFL...

"Trump was found liable so that proves the case was rigged."

If only you could prove what you claim.

To you?

It's already been proven - the case of China bribing Quid Pro to lift the sanctions on solar panels so they can crush the fledgling US manufacturers. This has been shown in this thread. You don't give a fuck. Facts don't matter to you - only party.

No one is going to convince you, no facts will sway you - you serve the fascist democrat Reich - NOTHING else matters. This is your revolution and you will see America burn, and fall to China, it used to be Russia, but those like you now serve Emperor Xi.

But you are wrong...facts WILL sway me.

Sadly, every time I ask you for some facts, all I get back are the same unfounded GOP talking points.

Bull fucking shit.

Why do you lie about the laptop contents?

Because you serve your Reich and are completely devoid of any hint of ethics.

https://nypost.com/2022/10/26/the-634-page-report-on-hunter-bidens-laptop/

There is no convincing you - or any traitor drone of the democrat Reich - you don't care - you know you're lying - but you have an agenda to end this nation.

Where Americans fail is in trying to treat those like you as people of good faith - trying to deal with you rationally.

You're not rational - you are a revolutionary seeking to destroy the Constitutional Republic - you'll say or do anything to achieve your goal.

Repeat after me:

There is NO DOCUMENTATION of influence peddling on Hunter's laptop.

You can repeat that lie over and over but it doesn't change the FACT there is no evidence of what you claim.

Too bad you can't prove any of that.

That looks like it's coming soon...

The latest is the Republicans discovered that Hunter gave Joe a cell phone that was owned by one of his LLC's. The phone records are being subpoenaed right now...

Joe Biden Phone Records Subpoenaed in Major Political Earthquake: Cell Paid for by Hunter Biden Subject of House Oversight Committee Probe
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...f-house-oversight-committee-probe/ar-AA1bmwQe

This was while Joke was VP under Obama. It means:

1. Joke lied his ass off about not being involved with his son's business

2. That he had a non-government personal cell phone that belonged to one of Bagman's LLC's indicating Joke was in on the deal with that business.

ZappasGuitar;5627851 What’s on Hunter Biden’s laptop that’s evidence of a crime? [/QUOTE said:
Smoking crack? For starters. Want to continue you anti-American fuckstick? How about naked minors? You're a real POS zappa.

BIDEN CRIME FAMILY

What’s on Hunter Biden’s laptop that’s evidence of a crime? Have you heard or seen anything verifiable? Sure, you got MAGAts all over social media saying there’s proof without providing any. You got them showing pics that are fakes they claim are from the laptop. You have them saying there’s evidence on the laptop that President Biden is corrupt….except there’s not.

Pay attention when Republicans talk about crime within the Biden family. Sure, Hunter Biden used his father’s name to make money in Ukraine and maybe China. Then there are other members of the Biden family who have done business with foreign nations. And just like with the laptop, Republicans are making a lot of noise without providing anything of substance. Even the accusations they make about the Bidens aren’t accusations of crimes.

It’s not a crime to do business with a foreign country. It’s not a crime to get hired because of who you know or who you’re related to. It’s not a crime to own a laptop.

Republicans held onto the laptop for years without showing us any crimes on it. If there was evidence of a crime on the laptop, we’d have seen it by now. The only crimes associated with the laptop is that it was stolen by…wait for it…Republicans.

Now, Oversight Committee chair James Comer has released a 36-page report accusing some Biden family members and associates of using a “complicated network” of more than 20 companies, mostly LLCs formed when Joe Biden was vice president and used “incremental payments over time” to “conceal large financial transactions.” Oh my God! No! No! Say it isn’t so. Say it…wait. What crime was committed?

Comer said, “From a historical standpoint, we’ve never seen a presidential family receive these sums of money from adversaries around the world.” Which adversary, China? Comer says the family made $10 million from foreign governments, not all of them “adversaries.” But, Ivanka got 41 patents approved by China WHILE she was pretending to work in the White House. Reports estimate that Ivanka and Jared, Javanka, made between $178 million to $640 million while in the White House, Jared received $2 billion directly from the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia shortly after he left the White House.

Talk about getting a job because of your last name or who you’re married to.

If doing business in foreign countries is illegal, then why is it OK when Republicans do it? At this very moment, Donald Trump is raking in millions from Saudi Arabia by allowing their golf tournaments on his courses. Trump even made millions from foreign nations while he was president (sic). His very first overseas trip as president (sic) was to Saudi Arabia, who’s dropping billions on the Trump family since they left the White House.

None of the Biden family members that Republicans claim made money from foreign governments ever worked in our government. They don’t influence policy. They don’t write legislation.

Comer said, “I don’t think anyone in America who’s watching C-SPAN or any other network covering this would think that it’s just a coincidence that nine Biden family members have received money for this influence-peddling scheme.” Except, he hasn’t shown any proof of an “influence-peddling scheme.”

Comer also said, “We believe that the president has been involved in this from the very beginning.” Involved in what? Your imagination?

Comer has a whistleblower who he claims will blow the roof off the joint and provide evidence of the president’s corruption except that the whistleblower has gone missing. I can’t wait to hear what b.s. they create over this. Maybe Hillary Clinton made the whistleblower disappear. Maybe the whistleblower is tied up in the basement of Comet Ping Pong Pizza with all the child sex slaves.

Joe Biden has been in politics since the 1970s. You would think that if he’s corrupt, we would have seen at least a smidge of evidence by this time. The trail of Donald Trump’s corruption emerged years before he entered politics. Multiple associates of Trump have been indicted and imprisoned. How many of his goon friends did he pardon?

If you want to look at corruption in politics, then look at the Republican Party. Look at George Santos and Clarence Thomas. Remember Congressman Chris Collins who was indicted for insider trading? Remember Congressman Duncan Hunter who stole campaign funds? This is not ancient history though Republicans want you to forget it. While they’re screaming some made-up crap about the Bidens, one of their sitting members of the House is facing 13 charges with many including theft of public funds, and money laundering.

Republicans, if you got something, show it. Put up or shut up. But they won’t show up, especially if they don’t have anything. Can you imagine the outcry we’d get from Republicans if Hunter worked in the White House and then was gifted $2 billion from a head of state he was directly involved with? Republicans are much worse at what they accuse Democrats of being.

Comer released 36 pages of noise. Just like the laptop, the accusations of corruption in the Biden family is just a bunch of noise.

https://themoderatevoice.com/biden-crime-family-cartoon-column-and-video/

Using Joes political office for personal gain

Back