Signs of doubt...

Still on holiday? You man of leisure!

Puppies are doing fine-I get to see them next month.
Don't forget we are in the Obamaeconomy so the construction industry is down; might just as well enjoy my season pass and mountain cabin. Next week I get to go home and fix a plumbing leak and repaint a damaged ceiling below it. :palm:

Don't forget we are in the Obamaeconomy so the construction industry is down; might just as well enjoy my season pass and mountain cabin. Next week I get to go home and fix a plumbing leak and repaint a damaged ceiling below it. :palm:

LOL...I abolutely detest plumbing troubles! I have a bathroom shower that I have had "repaired" twice now and it's still not right.

Construction trade here in WA is really bad right now too. I heard that Obama was promising government construction contracts to union workers? Is it true that they only make up 15% of the trade over-all?

Last edited:
LOL...I abolutely detest plumbming troubles! I have a bathroom shower that I have had "repaired" twice now and it's still not right.

Construction trade here in WA is really bad right now too. I heard that Obama was promising government construction contracts to union workers? Is it true that they only make up 15% of the trade over-all?

Yeah my wife called last night when she got home because there was a water stain in the kitchen, above the master bathroom. This is apparently from the toilet flange. I replaced it 6 years ago but something must have recently shifted. :mad: I had her turn off the water at the supply, flush it dry and I'll wait a week to see if the leak has stopped before I proceed with the nasty job of replacing the wax ring.

I don't know what the union percentage is but all my clients are private, so we're all screwed.

Yesterday....?

I heard that joke, or variations of it naming Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, George Bush, John Kerry, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, even Obama ....

You gotta get out more.....that jokes older than Betty White.

Mojo was a man who thought he was a woman, but he knew it couldn't last...

Come now...the fact that Sarah Palin is so much smarter and more accomplished than you is really irrelevant to the thread...

even the stupidity you (and Zappa) exhibit on this site day after day doesn't make the Republican Party look bad.... it only makes you pinheads look bad.

The simple truth is, anything and everything Sarah Palin utters will be characterized, mis-characterized, spun, quoted, mis-quoted, and lied about
if it seems it will give the lefty pinheads some sort of political gain, no matter how small or how improbable....

Her looks, her clothes, her husband, her family, her children, (even a handicapped baby) is fair game for the lefty pinheads that despise her without good reason, or just fear her for her political views, her fame and her celebrity.
Even the entire Democratic machine in partnership with msm and Hollywood entertainers can't seem diminish her popularity with normal citizens....

Its just the insanity of the left ...............

Bush's "brain power" was characterized as below par until is was shown that he was academically above Al Gore and John Kerry, those giants of the Democratic Party that ran against him at election time,
so it is that Sarah will continue to get attacked from pinheads that couldn't begin to fill her shoes themselves at any level....

We see it as a badge of honor for Palin and her family.

That said......carry on Christiefan...

Christie, you got him so all fired up he had to go blue!

This is the third time I've answered it.

I think she said she's "prayerfully considering" it, because that's what she said.
You keep telling us what Palin said...but thats not what Damn Yankee asked you....can't you fuckin' read?:palm:

He didn't ask you "what did Palin saY"....

Last edited:
This is the third time I've answered it.

I think she said she's "prayerfully considering" it, because that's what she said.

She just needed to sell her book, it was and is and will be a publicity ploy! Her fifteen minutes of fame is about done! When the reality show ends, so will she!

Here's what gets me...
Liberals foam-at-the-mouth HATE her guts... don't know why.
Establishment and Bush Administration Republicans dislike her... don't know why.
Print media hates her... don't know why.
Broadcast media hates her... don't know why.
Moderates hate her... don't know why.
Libertarians hate her... don't know why.

But everywhere she goes, throngs of people show up and cheer her like she's a rock star. People wait hours, just to get a glimpse of her as she passes by. Crowds stand in line in the rain at book signings, just to get her autograph. Every poll that has been taken since the 2008 elections, shows her in the Top 3 potential candidates for president in 2012, for the GOP.

It's really odd.... almost like, there is a STARK DIFFERENCE between the media 'perception' of Palin, and the actual sentiment of the people with Palin. What is interesting is... talking head pundits from the Bush Administration, don't elect the president. Magazine editorial writers, don't elect the president either. SNL comediennes don't get to pick the prez. Nope... that's done by the PEOPLE... those same people who are standing in line for hours, showing up in mass numbers to hear her speak, and buying her books faster than they can be printed.

I just wonder, what would be the reaction, should Palin (who has been given NO chance) actually runs, and blows everyone out of the water in Iowa and NH? Will the righties who haven't been so keen on Palin, suddenly see the writing on the wall? There's getting to be a LOT of shit thrown, that is going to be difficult to take back. Will idiots like Good Luck really sit on their hands and refuse to vote for a candidate who promises to do everything he has always wanted a politician to do, with regard to conservative governance? And if this intense dislike of Palin is so strong, as to make conservatives forsake conservatism to avoid electing her, what is the reason for it?

Here's what gets me...
Establishment and Bush Administration Republicans dislike her... don't know why.

But everywhere she goes, throngs of people show up and cheer her like she's a rock star. People wait hours, just to get a glimpse of her as she passes by. Crowds stand in line in the rain at book signings, just to get her autograph. Every poll that has been taken since the 2008 elections, shows her in the Top 3 potential candidates for president in 2012, for the GOP.

It's really odd.... almost like, there is a STARK DIFFERENCE between the media 'perception' of Palin, and the actual sentiment of the people with Palin. What is interesting is... talking head pundits from the Bush Administration, don't elect the president. Magazine editorial writers, don't elect the president either. SNL comediennes don't get to pick the prez. Nope... that's done by the PEOPLE... those same people who are standing in line for hours, showing up in mass numbers to hear her speak, and buying her books faster than they can be printed.

I just wonder, what would be the reaction, should Palin (who has been given NO chance) actually runs, and blows everyone out of the water in Iowa and NH? Will the righties who haven't been so keen on Palin, suddenly see the writing on the wall? There's getting to be a LOT of shit thrown, that is going to be difficult to take back. Will idiots like Good Luck really sit on their hands and refuse to vote for a candidate who promises to do everything he has always wanted a politician to do, with regard to conservative governance? And if this intense dislike of Palin is so strong, as to make conservatives forsake conservatism to avoid electing her, what is the reason for it?

Liberals hate her because they know that she can win, and establishment Republicans hate her because she would expose them for what they are, just as she did in Alaska.

How so ???

Try this....

Here's what he asked me, verbatim:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damn Yankee
Do you?

DO YOU.....is what he asked YOU!

And you keep telling him what Palin said....so you STILL didn't answer his question....:palm:
Can't you follow along the posts..???

Here's what gets me...

So these reports aren't true?

http://www.businessinsider.com/sarah-palin-may-2010-12

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/20/sarah-palin-book-signing-_n_799346.html

I look forward to 8 years of President Palin. :)

Not good. That would mean that Americans would not have enough money and be too stupid to buy even the shoddy shit they presently are rich enough and stupid enough to buy from China.
Bad news. I am involved in planning the launch of a product which is forecast to sell millions in the states. If you want Palin as president, would you mind waiting till we have maximised our returns?
Thank you so much.

Not good. That would mean that Americans would not have enough money and be too stupid to buy even the shoddy shit they presently are rich enough and stupid enough to buy from China.
Bad news. I am involved in planning the launch of a product which is forecast to sell millions in the states. If you want Palin as president, would you mind waiting till we have maximised our returns?
Thank you so much.
In other words, bad news for China means good news to the US.

Back