Signs of doubt...

Oh I wouldn't think so. We'll keep you too busy to even think. Besides you won't find me in any factory except for CNY when we might pop in to distribute Lai See.
Chinks rarely come up with new ideas or products; they just copy others.

I don't see being gay as an insult, I was just pointing out that you are hiding the fact from the world!

Chinks rarely come up with new ideas or products; they just copy others.

Not much coming from america to copy. And, bless you, you are still stupid enough to spend your dwindling savings on Chinese made products.

Not much coming from america to copy. And, bless you, you are still stupid enough to spend your dwindling savings on Chinese made products.
Actually no, and no. I recently bought a snow thrower and paid a premium for one made in the USA, with a Briggs and Stratton engine. It seems that you chinks have a habit of buying small engines, taking them apart and using the parts as reverse-molds, then manufacturing copies of them without regards to patents or metallurgy. The crap breaks leaving the operator stranded. And as far as my savings, my portfolio is doing quite well.

You FAIL again. Twice. :)

Actually no, and no. I recently bought a snow thrower and paid a premium for one made in the USA, with a Briggs and Stratton engine. It seems that you chinks have a habit of buying small engines, taking them apart and using the parts as reverse-molds, then manufacturing copies of them without regards to patents or metallurgy. The crap breaks leaving the operator stranded. And as far as my savings, my portfolio is doing quite well.

WOW...homophobe AND a racist to boot!

Nice one-two combo...you pretty much are the stereotypic southerner, aren't you?

But at least that explains why Ice Dunce likes you so much...

Here is a little up-date for you. I have just (1.25 hours ago) returned from a visit to a trade show. There I met an very nice American gentleman who had just placed an order for 100,000 of a product at a cost to him of about 6.5 US cents. He was happy because he knows he can sell this product (and no, I will not give a clue as to what it is) for US$6.00. Not a bad mark-up, I think you will agree. Another very well known product, with which I am quite familiar, is sold to an American distributor for about US$6.5 and sold to mugs like you, BY AN AMERICAN COMPANY, for US$19.99. I guess that since I take a small cut from both, I WIN again. Twice. :)
So you can shove that where the sun dont shine little man. Because tomorrow I am due to meet ANOTHER American company to help with negotiations, so with any luck, there will be even more 'chink' (as you so politely say) products flooding into the homes of stupid yanks. I make money and laugh til the tears fall. You bloody fools. :)

Here is a little up-date for you. I have just (1.25 hours ago) returned from a visit to a trade show. There I met an very nice American gentleman who had just placed an order for 100,000 of a product at a cost to him of about 6.5 US cents. He was happy because he knows he can sell this product (and no, I will not give a clue as to what it is) for US$6.00. Not a bad mark-up, I think you will agree. Another very well known product, with which I am quite familiar, is sold to an American distributor for about US$6.5 and sold to mugs like you, BY AN AMERICAN COMPANY, for US$19.99. I guess that since I take a small cut from both, I WIN again. Twice. :)
So you can shove that where the sun dont shine little man. Because tomorrow I am due to meet ANOTHER American company to help with negotiations, so with any luck, there will be even more 'chink' (as you so politely say) products flooding into the homes of stupid yanks. I make money and laugh til the tears fall. You bloody fools. :)

All that proves is that there are fools born every day. But the fact is that you chinks copy everyone else's shit and do so poorly.

On average, 1.2 boys for every girl.

Experts predict that serious gender imbalance can cause complicated social problems. If this imbalance is allowed to proceed unchecked, the following damages may occur:

1) Pressure on marriage. Owing to their excessive number, males will find it difficult to find marriage partners.

2) Adverse impacts on families and society. The gender imbalance is likely to cause more sexual crimes and adversely affect the stability of monogamous families.

3) Difficulties in maintaining the population. With the decrease in the number of women, the country's population reproduction capacity will decline.

4) The surplus of male employees will place more pressure on female employees. In the next 10-20 years, men will find it more difficult to find jobs. Some sectors that females used to have advantages in, such as textiles and service, will hire more males, upping the pressure on female workers.

Chink fools. :)

On average, 1.2 boys for every girl.

Chink fools. :)

Did you ever go to school? Look up Hong Kong on the Internet. Read what you find, good bad and ugly. Then get back to me. OK?
Once again, since you seem to have a lot in common with goldfish. I am not Chinese. Got it? Shall I tell you again?

1.2 boys to every girl in PRC. Mmm. I feel sorry for American girls. They have plenty of males...but SO FEW MEN. A nation of chicken shit, scared of their own shadow, useless in a fight without a gun, wussies.

Back