Site Registration Problem - am I posting to the right place?

Yeah, ask the guy who listened to after drinking for 13 hours.

Na, you do have a slight accent, but its not bad. Apparently I am devoid of a regional accent.

My MI relations all have accents to my ear.

Years ago I was vacationing with them in a cabin at the top of the thumb, and everyday we'd walk to a little store to buy goodies. The sales clerks always asked me questions because they thought I had an accent and wanted to hear me pronounce certain words.

Considering that I'm the option, I don't blame him.

My friend, I like you and all. But I think....well.....Darla would be unable to walk and be hoarse from screaming and you would still not be an option I would consider like that.

Now if the option is who to take to the shooting range, you win hands down.

Years ago I was vacationing with them in a cabin at the top of the thumb, and everyday we'd walk to a little store to buy goodies. The sales clerks always asked me questions because they thought I had an accent and wanted to hear me pronounce certain words.

Down here people ask where I am from, because they don't think I have a southern accent. When I was married to my first wife, her friends & family in Vermont loved my southern drawl. (ok, I played it up a bit for some)

Four out of five posts you make here are by way of inserting yourself between me and SF and attempting to elicit a negative response about me from SF. What do you want? SF why don't you throw this fucking idiot a bone? he's just dying for your attention.

Talk about leg-humping stalkers, he is way more into you than C was ever into me. I mean, it's just embarrassing at this point.

uh oh... someone's panties are in a bunch

Yeah, my wife says the same thing about people in MI having an accent, but somehow I don't according to everyone who's ever heard me speak.

guess i should say my hellos too. HELLO!! Refugee from various boards, stil active on a few, but interest wanes.

Is there a chess feature here? anybody play?
Been watching the Anand-Gelfand World Championship match - some wild games, and a few snoorers too.

anyways.. Thanks for this place, my thoughts are similiar to other NOOBs - i don't post a lot, goes in runs, whenever I have diarrhea of the mind.

guess i should say my hellos too. HELLO!! Refugee from various boards, stil active on a few, but interest wanes.

Is there a chess feature here? anybody play?
Been watching the Anand-Gelfand World Championship match - some wild games, and a few snoorers too.

anyways.. Thanks for this place, my thoughts are similiar to other NOOBs - i don't post a lot, goes in runs, whenever I have diarrhea of the mind.

Good morning, annata! So glad you made it. I think you'll like it here. There's a nice, healthy mix of ideas here, generously ranging from left to right (and right to wrong! LOL), and so on.

You and I have traveled on many different forums together - I hope this is the last one for quite a while. Welcome!! :)

Good morning, annata! So glad you made it. I think you'll like it here. There's a nice, healthy mix of ideas here, generously ranging from left to right (and right to wrong! LOL), and so on.

You and I have traveled on many different forums together - I hope this is the last one for quite a while. Welcome!! :)
what a long strange trip it's been.

Back