So ... after the lockdown is over, what's the first thing

The Government cannot force people to do anything they aren't ready to do. It doesn't matter what Government wants us to do; but rather, what we are willing to do. Some will continue to cower and vote for an idiot like Biden. Many will get back to normal and re-elect Trump.

Did you know that Governments print Money ... and are sending it to unemployed people so they can pay their bills?

You could be; and that is sad really. :)

I worked at The Court of Two Sisters (a restaurant in New Orleans) as a Busboy and saw these two Waiters sticking their hands down each others crotches, then handling food (like bread in a Bread Basket) to Customers. So ...

Did you know that Governments print Money ... and are sending it to unemployed people so they can pay their bills?

You just figured that out Jack? They have been doing it for over six decades now. Time to catch up and wake up. ;)

Funny how you leftist hacks who voted for Obama justified the $10 trillion he was printing isn't it? What changed? Starts with a "T" and ends with a "P"? :rolleyes:

I do feel bad for the ladies; no hair salons, no nail salons and no more shopping. DAMN!!! That's gonna leave a mark.....

...on their husbands and boy friends. :laugh:

Looking forward to re-forming the band and working the local night-club circuit again.

Oh, and eating out at all my favorite restaurants again too!

You just figured that out Jack? They have been doing it for over six decades now. Time to catch up and wake up. ;)

Funny how you leftist hacks who voted for Obama justified the $10 trillion he was printing isn't it? What changed? Starts with a "T" and ends with a "P"? :rolleyes:

So you understand the post now:

"'Governments' (the agents of the Capitalists) are doing everything in their power to re-establish Order.
What emerges will be best for the Ownership Class.
(Being a Worker Drone is probably the worst position you can be in)"

you plan to do?

I'm thinking "go to the Movies". I like to go to the 'Tuesday Discount Movies' at night.
Course, I may be forced to go to the Barber Shop first. (I hope Bob the Barber is still in good shape, he was getting up there in age the last time I saw him)

I need to see the dentist. The filling I got in February had issues and part of the filling compound broke away after awhile leaving where they drilled ever so slightly exposed.

I need to see the dentist. The filling I got in February had issues and part of the filling compound broke away after awhile leaving where they drilled ever so slightly exposed.

Wow! I'd hate to be in that position. I've had an impacted tooth before ... Bad News!
(you might want to consider Not Eating until this is over)

Back