So ... after the lockdown is over, what's the first thing

you plan to do?

I'm thinking "go to the Movies". I like to go to the 'Tuesday Discount Movies' at night.
Course, I may be forced to go to the Barber Shop first. (I hope Bob the Barber is still in good shape, he was getting up there in age the last time I saw him)

Kiss the first Asian chick I see.

Wow! I'd hate to be in that position. I've had an impacted tooth before ... Bad News!
(you might want to consider Not Eating until this is over)

My impacted wisdom tooth wasn't near as bad as the dry socket I got after it was pulled.

That said, I'll be glad to get back to shooting pool with my friends and going to car shows with the gang I go to them with. And not having to stay 6 ft. away from everyone because I'm a conversationalist and a very sociable person.

Last edited:
I had that dry socket crap once it felt like the nerve must have been exposed!

A dry socket is an infection and you can't open your mouth any further than to get a straw between your front teeth for about a week or so. It's EXTREMELY painful!!! Feels like your jaw is going to explode out of your face.

A dry socket is an infection and you can't open your mouth any further than to get a straw between your front teeth for about a week or so. It's EXTREMELY painful!!! Feels like your jaw is going to explode out of your face.

I had that once with a wisdom tooth removal too. It was horrible. I don't take opioid pain meds because they make me violently ill, so had to dissolve aspirin and drink it. It didn't do a damn thing for the pain.

I didn't have that!I had a tooth pulled by a hack dentist,and the socket didn't get a clot

I had that once with a wisdom tooth removal too. It was horrible. I don't take opioid pain meds because they make me violently ill, so had to dissolve aspirin and drink it. It didn't do a damn thing for the pain.

They gave me Tylenol 3, I may as well have taken sugar pills. Horrible is an understatement. Tooth and jaw pain is terrible. The only thing I believe I've ever had that was worse was this last surgery, and probably because the pain lasted for almost 14 weeks until I healed.

They gave me Tylenol 3, I may as well have taken sugar pills. Horrible is an understatement. Tooth and jaw pain is terrible. The only thing I believe I've ever had that was worse was this last surgery, and probably because the pain lasted for almost 14 weeks until I healed.

But you're better now, I hope?

Yeah, hear you about Tylenol. Might as well eat TicTacs.

Only if within 6 feet of other people. I did a similar thing last week. BTW, if the mask is contaminated then you touch it taking it off then touch your face, guess what? LOL

I keep my mask on the dash board with the sun on it.Cover my hands with sanitizer before putting it on,before taking off!

Back