So liberals, what's your plan to keep guns from criminals

kaz

Winged Wheel
- There are 300 million plus guns in the US.
- Hundreds of millions more in the rest of the world
- Shooters keep going to gun free zones
- Our southern border is open, at your insistence
- The only ones following your laws are the victims, all you're doing is driving up the body count

Teenagers can get all the pot and other drugs they want. We have had no ability to stop them. Yet your plan is go keep criminals from getting guns? Guns are just a tool, how is that going to work exactly? What is your plan?

- The only ones following your laws are the victims, all you're doing is driving up the body count

Teenagers can get all the pot and other drugs they want. We have had no ability to stop them. Yet your plan is go keep criminals from getting guns? Guns are just a tool, how is that going to work exactly? What is your plan?

I'm having trouble with my reading comprehension again, what is a lplan? :)

What does it matter?

Any plan or suggestions put forward for discussion will be immediately ridiculed and the poster humiliated, by JPP gun nuts unwilling to discuss ANY kind of "plan" to stop vigilantes or nutjobs out to kill the innocent.

You ask for ideas, but you refuse to admit you won't listen to ANY of them.

What does it matter?

Any plan or suggestions put forward for discussion will be immediately ridiculed and the poster humiliated, by JPP gun nuts unwilling to discuss ANY kind of "plan" to stop vigilantes or nutjobs out to kill the innocent.

You ask for ideas, but you refuse to admit you won't listen to ANY of them.

So why don't you just admit you don't have a plan? Of course you don't, kids can get all the pot they want, that criminals couldn't get guns is ridiculous.

And I do have a plan. Stop preventing victims from defending themselves when you don't have a plan to keep guns from criminals and allow them to defend themselves...

Actually there is a great compromise I've been working on.

No guns or arms of any kind can be owned or used by anyone who's yearly income is not 250% of the poverty line or greater, or $70,000, whichever is greater. In return, they have no restrictions on things such as carrying, ownership, background checks (well, aside from income obviously).

Last edited:
Moderators trolling. That's cool. Seriously, that's all you got out of it? A spell check? What a useless douche bag you are

Do you know who you are addressing, this is Rana, just want to make sure you aren't confused, again, I like being a douche bag :)

Do you know who you are addressing, this is Rana, just want to make sure you aren't confused, again, I like being a douche bag :)

I wondered who's Facebook picture that was.
thumbnail_9860.jpg

Yes, I have you clear now. You're both a couple of authoritarian leftists, but Rune is the liar, and that means he's the one with an "a" in his name. No wait, you have the "a" in your name. But Rune was the liar. Maybe it was that he doesn't have an "a" in his name and he's a liar.

I'll get back to you...

Yes, I have you clear now. You're both a couple of authoritarian leftists, but Rune is the liar, and that means he's the one with an "a" in his name. No wait, you have the "a" in your name. But Rune was the liar. Maybe it was that he doesn't have an "a" in his name and he's a liar.

I'll get back to you...

you like labels, they seem important to you, so, you may call me whatever you wish because it doesn't having any impact on me whatsoever, douche, authoritarian, I don't care, so have fun!

you like labels, they seem important to you, so, you may call me whatever you wish because it doesn't having any impact on me whatsoever, douche, authoritarian, I don't care, so have fun!

Wow, snotty and contentless at the same time, well done. If you don't want to be an authoritarian leftist, then stop being one. Not liking the term doesn't change what you are

Wow, snotty and contentless at the same time, well done. If you don't want to be an authoritarian leftist, then stop being one. Not liking the term doesn't change what you are
Yes, a snotty, contentless, authoritarian douchebag.

Don't forget troll, which is how this conversation started
You are another funny poster like philly rabbit, who insults but whines incessantly when others insult you in return. Continue your whine, pumpkin and continue ignoring your part in it. ��

You are another funny poster like philly rabbit, who insults but whines incessantly when others insult you in return. Continue your whine, pumpkin and continue ignoring your part in it. ��

I've never whined once about insults. The only thing I ever do is mock whiners who insult people they whine when they get insulted. I defy you to prove otherwise. You can't. And thanks a lot, it turns out you and Rune are both liars, so I can't tell you apart again.

I've never whined once about insults. The only thing I ever do is mock whiners. And thanks a lot, it turns out you and run are both liars, so I can't tell you apart again.

The next post will not be you backing up that lie because you can't. Show a post that I complained about insults which wasn't me just pointing out their hypocrisy to insulters who whine

philly always plays the victim, too. You have so much in common!

Back