So liberals, what's your plan to keep guns from criminals

Sure it is.
I choose more guns for every person everywhere, all the time!

Exactly as I said, choice is not part of your world. In your tiny pea of a brain, either we prevent people from being able to buy their own guns to defend themselves, or we force people to have guns and provide them to them. There is no middle ground. You're an authoritarian leftist. Choice doesn't process in your brain. You keep repeating it

Exactly as I said, choice is not part of your world. In your tiny pea of a brain, either we prevent people from being able to buy their own guns to defend themselves, or we force people to have guns and provide them to them. There is no middle ground. You're an authoritarian leftist. Choice doesn't process in your brain. You keep repeating it

you just making up stupid lies about people on the spot proves you are one who should be allowed to buy guns

you are insane

you just making up stupid lies about people on the spot proves you are one who should be allowed to buy guns

you are insane

Strawman, I didn't say criminals should be allowed to buy guns. Actually, they already aren't allowed to buy them. You can try to read the question again, but I doubt you can grasp it still. But give it a shot if you want to

If anyone on the gun rights side would like a peek into the OFA anti-gunner playbook:

http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/748675/gun-violencemessaging-guide-pdf-1.pdf

That guidebook is the program for the OFA posters we have here. The directives set-out there are followed religiously by the anti-gun nuts here.

The first is prophetic; spout only emotional arguments and then when pressed, exhibit a discussion crippling inability to understand. Under no circumstances should the discussion be permitted to focus on substantive points:

"#1:
ALWAYS FOCUS ON EMOTIONAL AND VALUE-DRIVEN ARGUMENTS ABOUT GUN VIOLENCE, NOT THE POLITICAL FOOD FIGHT IN WASHINGTON OR WONKY STATISTICS"​

Non-verbal memes are better than engaging in conversation (try to avoid being tripped up by your ignorance of the issue and inability to actually articulate an argument):

"#2:
TELL STORIES WITH IMAGES AND FEELINGS."

Depict gun rights people as puppy-stomping monsters willing to step over the bodies of first grader's just to stroke their penis substitutes . . . And claim the imagined right to be free from violence:

"#3:
CLAIM MORAL AUTHORITY AND THE MANTLE OF FREEDOM."​

I would recommend gun rights supporters inform themselves on the propaganda tactics of the anti-liberty / anti-Constitution side. This instruction manual explains their illogical arguments and understanding why they say what they say will alleviate some of the frustration we feel, trying to engage in reasoned discourse with such duplicitous people.

Back