So liberals, what's your plan to keep guns from criminals

No, I challenged you to show a post that backs up what you said, and you can't. Liars gonna lie, go to it

just read through the thread pumpkin and the other one where you engage me, you insult but can't take it when it is thrown back at you, you whine about mods trolling and play the victim. Sorry, that's the way I perceive you, it is my opinion, so it can't be a lie, you see me as a person who does not read well, a douche, liar, etc and I see you as a philly rabbit clone, a whining victim.

Have a nice day!

just read through the thread pumpkin and the other one where you engage me, you insult but can't take it when it is thrown back at you, you whine about mods trolling and play the victim. Sorry, that's the way I perceive you, it is my opinion, so it can't be a lie, you see me as a person who does not read well, a douche, liar, etc and I see you as a philly rabbit clone, a whining victim.

Have a nice day!

Yet you still can't produce a single example of this "whining." You are a troll, and a liar, you made it up. Obviously you can't back it up. I never complain about insults, they don't bother me. But I do love to pick on people who insult and then whine about insults. You know, like you.

And I don't give a shit how you "see me," it's about what you can back up. Which is zero, troll.

One thing I have learned in my couple of weeks on the site is the other posters are right, they made you a moderator as a gag. You spam, troll and lie and you can't even read posts accurately that you're responding to.

But in seriousness, one thing I give you credit for is I have never seen you use mod power inappropriately.

Here you go, Rana, a double dare, I am totally setting myself up if you can actually prove your lies.

"I never complain about insults, they don't bother me. But I do love to pick on people who insult and then whine about insults"

Now that is quotable. And yet you can't use it, you're shooting blanks

Here you go, Rana, a double dare, I am totally setting myself up if you can actually prove your lies.

"I never complain about insults, they don't bother me. But I do love to pick on people who insult and then whine about insults"

Now that is quotable. And yet you can't use it, you're shooting blanks

double dare, how old are you?

Yet you still can't produce a single example of this "whining." You are a troll, and a liar, you made it up. Obviously you can't back it up. I never complain about insults, they don't bother me. But I do love to pick on people who insult and then whine about insults. You know, like you.

And I don't give a shit how you "see me," it's about what you can back up. Which is zero, troll.

One thing I have learned in my couple of weeks on the site is the other posters are right, they made you a moderator as a gag. You spam, troll and lie and you can't even read posts accurately that you're responding to.

But in seriousness, one thing I give you credit for is I have never seen you use mod power inappropriately.

lol

Unfuckingbelievable.

Total thread derailment by a moderator no less.

Since no shitstain leftist will ever give any workable (or even debateable) answer to the OP's question, I gladly offer my proposals.

So lefties, let's hear why these won't work. I'd welcome actual debate and reasoned discussion (I said I'd welcome it; I'm not saying I'm expecting it).
The fact is, mouthy leftists would much rather play the contrarian to proposed solutions, (instead of offering reasoned, competent voices to fix things), so let's hear those goofy, laughable excuses why it's unfair to focus our gun crime reduction efforts on those who actually commit crimes with guns!

1) Decriminalize recreational drug use, reallocate interdiction / enforcement / prosecution budget lines to wherever needed among the following:
2) Enforce with vigor laws criminalizing the violent misuse of firearms.
3) Don't use any weapons offenses as bargaining chips to be thrown out for guilty pleas for other charges.
4) Never allow the pleading down of felony gun charges to misdemeanors.
5) Mandate full time sentenced to be served for any violent misuse of a firearm.
6) Enhanced sentences for repeat offenders / felon in possession with reduced appeal opportunities.
7) Mandate states maintain the most up-to-date database of prohibited persons possible (including a red flag for mental issues - HIPPA be damned). and this be shared with the federal system and all other states.
8) Increase funding for parole/probation programs for enforcement of conditions of release and tightening of controls on those under conditional release and oversight of the boards responsible for early release.
9) Increase funding for states / cities for FTA/fugitive recovery with a priority on violent offenders.
10) Enact a nationwide concealed weapon permit system for law-abiding citizens that no state or municipality can opt out of.​

If these steps were taken criminal firearm homicide would fall 50%+ in 3 years.

Unfuckingbelievable.

Total thread derailment by a moderator no less.

Since no shitstain leftist will ever give any workable (or even debateable) answer to the OP's question, I gladly offer my proposals.

So lefties, let's hear why these won't work. I'd welcome actual debate and reasoned discussion (I said I'd welcome it; I'm not saying I'm expecting it).
The fact is, mouthy leftists would much rather play the contrarian to proposed solutions, (instead of offering reasoned, competent voices to fix things), so let's hear those goofy, laughable excuses why it's unfair to focus our gun crime reduction efforts on those who actually commit crimes with guns!

1) Decriminalize recreational drug use, reallocate interdiction / enforcement / prosecution budget lines to wherever needed among the following:
2) Enforce with vigor laws criminalizing the violent misuse of firearms.
3) Don't use any weapons offenses as bargaining chips to be thrown out for guilty pleas for other charges.
4) Never allow the pleading down of felony gun charges to misdemeanors.
5) Mandate full time sentenced to be served for any violent misuse of a firearm.
6) Enhanced sentences for repeat offenders / felon in possession with reduced appeal opportunities.
7) Mandate states maintain the most up-to-date database of prohibited persons possible (including a red flag for mental issues - HIPPA be damned). and this be shared with the federal system and all other states.
8) Increase funding for parole/probation programs for enforcement of conditions of release and tightening of controls on those under conditional release and oversight of the boards responsible for early release.
9) Increase funding for states / cities for FTA/fugitive recovery with a priority on violent offenders.
10) Enact a nationwide concealed weapon permit system for law-abiding citizens that no state or municipality can opt out of.​

If these steps were taken criminal firearm homicide would fall 50%+ in 3 years.

Well, true, Rana is a troll. On the other hand... Hmm, that's all I've got...

- There are 300 million plus guns in the US.
- Hundreds of millions more in the rest of the world
- Shooters keep going to gun free zones
- Our southern border is open, at your insistence
- The only ones following your laws are the victims, all you're doing is driving up the body count

Teenagers can get all the pot and other drugs they want. We have had no ability to stop them. Yet your plan is go keep criminals from getting guns? Guns are just a tool, how is that going to work exactly? What is your plan?

a.baa-Overloaded-Soldier.jpg

The Only solution...
MORE GUNS!

I say again: make the NRA co-defendant in every gun-murder trial.

So making the NRA the co-defendant would make ... criminals ... not get guns? That's just retarded, no wonder that stupid idea was being ignored.

Here's a thought, address my actual OP post

I think that if you make the sentencing for gun related crimes significantly greater then you'd probably see less guns used in crimes.

I think that if you make the sentencing for gun related crimes significantly greater then you'd probably see less guns used in crimes.

I agree with that. They should also ban parole when a gun is used in a crime and require the full sentence be served

I say again: make the NRA co-defendant in every gun-murder trial.

That would be like making every Welsh parent a co-defendant in every criminal trial.
HEY - That might not be such a bad idea; because it might just solve the Welsh crime problem.

So making the NRA the co-defendant would make ... criminals ... not get guns? That's just retarded, no wonder that stupid idea was being ignored.

Here's a thought, address my actual OP post

It would make the main criminals face retribution for their evil deeds, as you know.

Back