Starting a Sovereign Nation?

It was not intended to be fun. It's intention was dedication, commitment, at an attempt to do something spectacular.

To be honest, no. They are always like this?

This place is unique, from what I have seen. The rules are lax and the mods aren't interested in complete control. It is one of the most free message boards I have found.

On the one hand that means you have jerks and trolls. On the other hand you say what you mean and can voice opinions that would get you banned elsewhere.

This menagerie isn't for everyone. But it is home for a bunch of us.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy some of the jokes here and there. But this is a serious project and I don't want it to be a constant mockery on these forums. I enjoy it here and the people seem well educated for the most part.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy some of the jokes here and there. But this is a serious project and I don't want it to be a constant mockery on these forums. I enjoy it here and the people seem well educated for the most part.

There are some very well educated people here. There are people here who, while not big on formal education, have a wealth of knowledge on numerous topics.

There are also a lot of people here who have issues with authority. We tend to be creative and intelligent, but we will cross any line you draw.

If you are truly serious, whatever negative things you hear from this crowd can either be ignored or used as constructive critique. That part is up to you. But you will need a thicker skin than most places require.

I have constructively taken all of the good advice provided here so far as many points have been made. I am just looking for people that want to actually join the project so they can improve it more efficiently.

If you don't want it to be a joke you probably shouldnt have posted it.

I think you overestimate the value that Russia and India will place on having 2 bases on your island.

The key to a successful nation is the economy. If you are broke nothing else will matter.
Well, we plan to focus on the economy at first and then gain military resources.

I think you think much more highly of your chances of a successful venture then most people.

Ah, to be 17; the whole world is potentially your oyster.

This guy thinks big, his own country!

Goals are good, son, but realistic goals are far more likely to come to fruition.

Hold on there, Booree.

Who's "we"?

All we hear from is "you".

Do you have a website for your master plan, Dr. Evil?

Back