Starting a Sovereign Nation?

Why would Russia and others support you over an already established nation? If it has some resources that they want, why risk everything on some new guy?

I think it's safe to say no one here is interested. If you'd like to stay and discuss politics (or be a raging asshole, either is acceptable), then you're more than welcome.

Oh wow. I guess I logged off too early last night! the discussion sure kept going on!

So I guess I shouldn't pack my bags quite yet? I'll put the tiara back in storage?

But you can STILL Learn how to fold napkins into pope's hats.... So you'll be more prepared when the big day finally arrives!

I wanted debate. If anyone wanted to join, they could help solidify the project. I'm not stupid, I know it needs work, that's why I came on here to see f anyone wanted to join the project and improve the plan with us.

I wanted debate. If anyone wanted to join, they could help solidify the project. I'm not stupid, I know it needs work, that's why I came on here to see f anyone wanted to join the project and improve the plan with us.

I'm quite happy with the country I have. Crazy teabaggers and gun nuts and all.

So there's no freedom of speech in your little fiefdom?

I hear North Colorado's available.
There WILL be Freedom of Speech. The project has not gone into effect and this forum is not the country so the law would not even apply here as it is not Buehrish.

Back