Starting a Sovereign Nation?

We plan to have Israel supply us for Air Force, India for Navy and Russia for Army.

And you will offer them lumber and 2 bases? There is no way they will do that.

Plus, that means you will not have a military. You will have other nation's military stationed on your soil. So if a coup starts or a revolution, they will bail out.

We want a Foreign Legion to up our military numbers... But if Ex-Mossad became citizens, they could apply to join an intelligence service. Or just enlist in the Foreign Legion.

And this "Foreign Legion" would still be under my control the control of the internal security officerf?

And you will offer them lumber and 2 bases? There is no way they will do that.

Plus, that means you will not have a military. You will have other nation's military stationed on your soil. So if a coup starts or a revolution, they will bail out.
In theory, if a revolution starts, that means, we the government went out of place and deserve it. No, we would have armed forces. You underestimate a nation's want to have military influence abroad.

Politically speaking, Russia and India would do a LOT for us. Israel would probably give quite a few Magach 7 tanks and older Merkava Tanks as well as a fleet of F-15s because we'd be there,

F15s cost between $28 million and $30 million each. Even if you call a dozen of them a fleet, that means you expect Israel to give you $350 million in aircraft alone? And that does not include maintenance, skilled labor to maintain them, and the fuel to fly them. That is a LOT of lumber.

I don't know what the M48 & M60 tanks cost, but their usefulness on a small island will be negligible.

And you expect Russia to garrison a significant army presence on this island? And you expect them to be under your control? All because you offer them a base and some lumber?

In theory, if a revolution starts, that means, we the government went out of place and deserve it. No, we would have armed forces. You underestimate a nation's want to have military influence abroad.

I doubt we underestimate the value of having a military presence in Oceania.

But then it give an individual too much power.

You have said that the army would be provided by Russia, the Navy by India, and the air force by Israel. Those forces would not be part of the sovereign nation, but merely military forces garrisoned on your island.

F15s cost between $28 million and $30 million each. Even if you call a dozen of them a fleet, that means you expect Israel to give you $350 million in aircraft alone? And that does not include maintenance, skilled labor to maintain them, and the fuel to fly them. That is a LOT of lumber.

I don't know what the M48 & M60 tanks cost, but their usefulness on a small island will be negligible.

And you expect Russia to garrison a significant army presence on this island? And you expect them to be under your control? All because you offer them a base and some lumber?

Never understimate the ability of tanks to keep the population under control country safe and secure.

Tianasquare.jpg

You have said that the army would be provided by Russia, the Navy by India, and the air force by Israel. Those forces would not be part of the sovereign nation, but merely military forces garrisoned on your island.
I meant that they'd supply our troops with gear.

Never understimate the ability of tanks to keep the population under control country safe and secure.

Tianasquare.jpg

I don't. I question the willingness of a country to put their military assets under the control of a newly formed sovereign nation, regardless of how many important people the king knows.

I don't. I question the willingness of a country to put their military assets under the control of a newly formed sovereign nation, regardless of how many important people the king knows.
Their forces would not be under Buehrish control. They would be under their respective nation's control. Those nations would supply and train our troops partially in return for the bases.
We are clearly on a different train of thought.

I meant that they'd supply our troops with gear.

For infantry that might be possible. But for the navy and air force? No way.

I see no asset that justifies Israel donating $350 million in aircraft. I see nothing that justifies India giving you enough ships to do more than duty as shore patrol.

And even if Russia supplies infantry equipment, who will train the infantry? Who will lead them? Who will provide support for them?

Do you plan to force conscripts from the population of 40,000? Or will you flood the island with mercenaries? And how will you pay them?

Their forces would not be under Buehrish control. They would be under their respective nation's control. Those nations would supply and train our troops partially in return for the bases.
We are clearly on a different train of thought.

Where does the name Buehrish originate from?

I see no asset that justifies Israel donating $350 million in aircraft. I see nothing that justifies India giving you enough ships to do more than duty as shore patrol.

And even if Russia supplies infantry equipment, who will train the infantry? Who will lead them? Who will provide support for them?

Do you plan to force conscripts from the population of 40,000? Or will you flood the island with mercenaries? And how will you pay them?

You make the word "mercenaries" sound bad. :(

Well, Israel will do many things for us as we want to help them out and we have Jewish members. India is retiring many ships in the time we would be starting, most importantly, the INS Viraat. It's an old carrier. I have people already for training. Officers in the US Army and Marines.

Back