study:god belief and party

God is not unaware of this. You are as most people are. In awe of creation, not the creator.

The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness. For what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood from His workmanship, so that men are without excuse.

For although they knew God, they neither glorified Him as God nor gave thanks to Him, but they became futile in their thinking and darkened in their foolish hearts. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images of mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.

Therefore God gave them up in the desires of their hearts to impurity for the dishonoring of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator, who is forever worthy of praise! Amen.
Romans 1: 18-25

that is your religion not the religion of everyone

its faith not fact

don't try to pretend it has power it does not have

I don't quote Scripture to prove a point. I do it because it is worth far more than human opinion. You're debate is with God, not me. It's better for you to hear what HE says.

please face the FACT that its has no power with people who do not believe in your religion.

its in fact disrespectful of others beliefs to pretend everyone should believe what you believe

its RUDE

I don't quote Scripture to prove a point. I do it because it is worth far more than human opinion. You're debate is with God, not me. It's better for you to hear what HE says.
He didn’t say it, some guy who lived in the Bronze/Iron Age said it, that was my point, I think the Bible is written by men and not influenced by a god or his word.

its faith not fact

Correct.

We walk by faith, not by sight.
2 Cor. 5:7

I guarantee that I didn't understand how electricity worked as a small child. My parents told me to walk over to a wall, flip up a switch and lights would go on and off. I did that by faith.

I don't understand all that's involved with the intricacies of a car's engine. I do know that turning a key in the ignition will make it start. That's by faith as well.

its faith not fact

Exactly.
Do your own thing as an unbeliever.

The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.
1Cor. 2:14

Again, we as human beings can not FORCE you to do anything. Just as non-believers can not FORCE us to obey antichrists.

post 24

where you claim non believers want you to sin because they don't want to be preached at constantly while trying to discuss religion

Back