study:god belief and party

God is not unaware of this. You are as most people are. In awe of creation, not the creator.

The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness. For what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood from His workmanship, so that men are without excuse.

For although they knew God, they neither glorified Him as God nor gave thanks to Him, but they became futile in their thinking and darkened in their foolish hearts. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images of mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.

Therefore God gave them up in the desires of their hearts to impurity for the dishonoring of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator, who is forever worthy of praise! Amen.
Romans 1: 18-25

The problem is that you believe in an omnipotent God, who wants us to believe in Him, and loves us, yet refuses to give us any evidence that He exists. There's also this insistence that He be worshiped and glorified. Makes Him sound rather insecure and more of a human creation than an actual omnipotent and omniscient super Being.

Last edited:
Correct.

We walk by faith, not by sight.
2 Cor. 5:7

I guarantee that I didn't understand how electricity worked as a small child. My parents told me to walk over to a wall, flip up a switch and lights would go on and off. I did that by faith.

I don't understand all that's involved with the intricacies of a car's engine. I do know that turning a key in the ignition will make it start. That's by faith as well.
It's only the first time you do that that it's by faith. After that first time, you have the actual example of the time before. With your religion, you have no actual examples at all.

Exactly.
Do your own thing as an unbeliever.

The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.
1Cor. 2:14

Excuses, excuses.

i answered you Frank.
do you know anyone tht hasn't sinned? and for the purpose of definition use the 10 commandments..

Jesus isn't about comforting your soul, he's about saving it from sullied damnation.

Jesus was all about getting us to treat each other better, something that many of His followers fail at.

Jesus was all about getting us to treat each other better, something that many of His followers fail at.
some do,some don't. humans have freedom of choice.
But Christians put a lot of emphasis on Love one another -Buddhists emphasize compassion (most schools)

I find values in lots of these. The exception is Islam. it's not about compassion or love of fellow man

The problem is that you believe in an omnipotent God, who wants us to believe in Him, and loves us, yet refuses to give us any evidence that He exists. There's also this insistence that He be worshiped and glorified. Makes Him sound rather insecure and more of a human creation than an actual omnipotent and omniscient super Being.

He's not refusing to give you any evidence. Don't confuse that He doesn't do it on your time with Him not being able to do it. That's the problem with many like you. You demand it be done on your schedule and when it isn't, you use that as an excuse.

How am I failing if I don't support enabling a freeloader to be a freeloader because I oppose government mandated social welfare programs?

“Gods are fragile things, they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense. They thrive on servility and shrink before independence. They feed upon worship as kings do upon flattery. That is why the cry of gods at all times is “Worship us or we perish.” A dethroned monarch may retain some of his human dignity while driving a taxi for a living. But a god without his thunderbolt is a poor object.”

― Chapman Cohen

Yes. There are many gods (small 'g') walking around, always have been.

We are headed in the right direction. Less and less people believing in mythology. That eliminates so much hate and conflict.

The evidence is all around us plus the witness of the Holy Spirit in believers' hearts.

The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness. For what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood from His workmanship, so that men are without excuse.

For although they knew God, they neither glorified Him as God nor gave thanks to Him, but they became futile in their thinking and darkened in their foolish hearts. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images of mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.

Therefore God gave them up in the desires of their hearts to impurity for the dishonoring of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator, who is forever worthy of praise! Amen.
Rom. 1:18-25

It's only the first time you do that that it's by faith. After that first time, you have the actual example of the time before. With your religion, you have no actual examples at all.

Link up with a Scripture.

It's a lifetime of walking by faith.

Every time you start your car you have to have faith it will start no matter how many examples you've had of it starting before.

Back