Super Freak

Cancel7

Banned
SF, I thought there was going to be a technical sell-off today, because of some benchmark?

Can we all at least admit that nobody knows shit, and it’s exactly for that reason why we don’t need to jump off a bridge screaming, after having thrown all of our cash at the former CEO of Goldman Sachs?

SF, I thought there was going to be a technical sell-off today, because of some benchmark?

Can we all at least admit that nobody knows shit, and it’s exactly for that reason why we don’t need to jump off a bridge screaming, after having thrown all of our cash at the former CEO of Goldman Sachs?

The technicals are broken. We will hit 8000 before we get back to 11,500. This is a dead cat bounce. Nothing more. Nothing underneath it.

i think we will avoid it if they sign bill this week. if congress decides not going to happen then we going down.

I'd be shocked if they didn't sign something this week.

I heard they might put the same bill up for a re-vote on Thursday; the calls to the hill are starting to turn....

i think we will avoid it if they sign bill this week. if congress decides not going to happen then we going down.

Jewish holiday today and tomorrow. It will not get done until Thursday at the earliest. IF they get it done on Thursday, then MAYBE.... but rarely do you see a 50% technical break that doesn't go back and test the lows of the range.

IF they re-implement the uptick rule... then that will add to the chances of avoiding the downslope.

Consumer confidence actually went up in Sept. I am doing my part. On my lunch hour alone, I spent twenty five dollars on a mascara, and another sixty bucks in The Bath & Body Shop on Japanese Cherry Blossom shower gels and body creams. :clink:

Consumer confidence actually went up in Sept. I am doing my part. On my lunch hour alone, I spent twenty five dollars on a mascara, and another sixty bucks in The Bath & Body Shop on Japanese Cherry Blossom shower gels and body creams. :clink:

That's because you and I love America.

I'm getting my hair deep conditioned tomorrow and hopefully will buy a car this weekend.

*We're number one*

OUCH!! I thought Bath and Body always had the buy 3 get one free going. I happen to be a Sweet Pea girl myself but have never spent $60.

OUCH!! I thought Bath and Body always had the buy 3 get one free going. I happen to be a Sweet Pea girl myself but have never spent $60.

Did you ever buy the ultimate silk body lotion? It’s twice the price as the regular body lotion, but once you use it, it’s really hard to go back to the other one. It’s really great.

Big deal... I am flying to KC for my sisters wedding, renting a car, renting a tux, buying a gift, drinking way way too much.... beat that....

:)

Did you ever buy the ultimate silk body lotion? It’s twice the price as the regular body lotion, but once you use it, it’s really hard to go back to the other one. It’s really great.

I heard a rumor that toppy uses that exact same lotion.

Mmmm I LOVE the smell of B&B's Japanese Cherry Blossom. Almost as much as I loved Chocolate Amber which the bastards discontinued. I washed with it.

Mmmm I LOVE the smell of B&B's Japanese Cherry Blossom. Almost as much as I loved Chocolate Amber which the bastards discontinued. I washed with it.

LOL, really? That is so cool. They have this new one, Dark Amethyst – it smells really nice too. But I’m on a total Japanese cherry blossom kick right now, I love that stuff.

Back