Superdelegate thing is sickening

Yeah, I mentioned that, there aren't as many.
That wouldn't be clear, there aren't as many delegates period. They are not as large of a voting bloc as they are in the D side of things. Just saying, "there aren't as many" doesn't show that they are not as large of a percentage. The Rs have about half of the delegates to begin with.

I agree that the superdelegate idea is dumb, but heh, it was decided by the DNC prior to the primaries. Complain to Howard Dean. Speaking of which, isn't the stuff regarding MI and FL interesting? I mean, everyone agreed to no campaigning in those states, but Hillary does so. Now what to do with those 1/2 delegates from MI and none from FL, which Hillary won? Change the rules and either seat or make up caucuses? Too weird. If I were Obama, I'd sue.

Well, if they over ride the voters choice and end up electing someone that we didn't pick, I will without a doubt be casting a vote (even if its a write in) for "superstar" McKinney.

They are voters as well and they also get to pick. Don't look at it as "overriding" as much as it is that they have their own voice.

I love how democrats work within fucked up systems then cry when that system bites them in the ass, lol.

They created the system, knew about it before it all started, then whine...

Sure it sucks, but when hasn't it?

Wait?

I created the system?

The people who made the system aren't whining about it, fucktard.
They could participate in the system and are part of the party that created it. Whining about what they chose not to participate in because they don't like what was made...

This is like the idiots who don't vote upset at who became President. Put up or shut up. If geek boy can participate, so can you.

Anyway, I was talking about the candidates, such as HillBilly upset her win in FL will mean nothing...

so, Emo-boy.... Tell me again how much you love to be owned by me...

They could participate in the system and are part of the party that created it. Whining about what they chose not to participate in because they don't like what was made...

This is like the idiots who don't vote upset at who became President. Put up or shut up. If geek boy can participate, so can you.

Anyway, I was talking about the candidates, such as HillBilly upset her win in FL will mean nothing...

Yes, of course, because if you don't put all your time into trying to become a superdelegate so that you can go to the convention and abolish superdelegates, your opinion on the stupidity of superdelegates can't be had. That's perfectly logical.

Yes, of course, because if you don't put all your time into trying to become a superdelegate so that you can go to the convention and abolish superdelegates, your opinion on the stupidity of superdelegates can't be had. That's perfectly logical.
I see. So, whining about it while doing nothing at all fixes it mo' better?

What an EmoTard... "I get to whine about what I can effect, even though I refuse to participate!"

Cry harder. I'll call the Whaaaambulance for you. :rolleyes:

Obviously, the Superdelegates have every right to vote for whomever they wish.

But politically speaking, Clinton should concede if she does not come out with the plurality of the elected delegates after the primaries.

She will simply divide her party and empower McCain if she wins the nomination because of the desire of currently elected officials and party bosses.

Frankly, though, I would wonder why party insiders wouldn't be smart enough to realize what a good thing Obama is for them against McCain.

I see. So, whining about it while doing nothing at all fixes it mo' better?

What an EmoTard... "I get to whine about what I can effect, even though I refuse to participate!"

Cry harder. I'll call the Whaaaambulance for you. :rolleyes:

I agree, it's like those little twerps in Tiananmen Square that did not bother to join the communist party. Fucking crybabies.

I agree, it's like those little twerps in Tiananmen Square that did not bother to join the communist party. Fucking crybabies.
Exactly! I mean, geez! It's so exactly like that its amazing! Tens of thousands in crowds protesting the Superdelegates, and those Democratic Party Tanks just running them over!

Wow, you made one fantabulous analogy! It was all their fault too.

Exactly! I mean, geez! It's so exactly like that its amazing! Tens of thousands in crowds protesting the Superdelegates, and those Democratic Party Tanks just running them over!

Wow, you made one fantabulous analogy! It was all their fault too.

Seriously though damo, continually discussing defects in the system which disenfranchise people is a positive action. Awareness is the first step. Any change agent will tell you that.

Seriously though damo, continually discussing defects in the system which disenfranchise people is a positive action. Awareness is the first step. Any change agent will tell you that.
Getting involved is vital. Just discussing does nothing.

The only thing that ensures that it will continue is just "discussing" without actually "doing".

It isn't like this is the first time that Superdelegates were used.

Getting involved is vital. Just discussing does nothing.

The only thing that ensures that it will continue is just "discussing" without actually "doing".

It isn't like this is the first time that Superdelegates were used.

Discussing may stir others to involvement. It's a valid activity. Plus destroying the mental prison of the interlaced thought matrix of deception is full time work in itself.

Back