Taichiliberal rides again!

I'm not surprised you are done with this, because you know and I know what I said is true.

I always had prak on IA, so yes, please find the thread and post it. I would like that. Some of your friends have personal friends at AOL to do their bidding, so it shouldn't be hard to do.

Froggie wasn't so smart telling her friends about it, because one of her friends asked me about it. Oh, what a web we weave....................................................

I read this and then saw just how much she was done....LOL

This coming from the woman who regularly used to extend threads by hundreds of posts with a shedload of steaming crap.

well let them have the last sniping word, so the little dopes can claim victory and shutting down yet another thread....pity they don't realize the original purpose of this thread was served long ago, and they are just exposing themselves as the petty little clowns they truly are.

Since we know JUST how ugly ol chris is I find it ironic she'd ever think to call anyone else ugly.

Even by West Coast standards you and your friends are incredibly shallow, self obsessed and boring. You must be nearly due for your first facelift and an arse transplant assuming you can find one that won't reject you.

Even by West Coast standards you and your friends are incredibly shallow, self obsessed and boring. You must be nearly due for your first facelift and an arse transplant assuming you can find one that won't reject you.

Hahaha...oh Tom and to think you keep coming back for more. :)

Yes, of course, dear. As if one of Froggie's FRIENDS would tell you anything, knowing how much you dislike her. Does the saying "with friends like that, who needs enemies?" apply here?

I believe that as much as I believe your pal's claim that somebody from the boards called her daughter, and all the rest of the compost she writes about being stalked. :rolleyes:

Would you like me to out the friend? I doubt very much he would care, but I will ask.

It matters not if you believe it or not, snookums. We have the proof. Here's laughing at you, kid. Oh what a web we weave...................................

I'm done talking about this with you. I've said it over and over, Prak is the one who told us you were meme and dumbkis was Ice Dancer, on the WOT. I even remember my response to him: "Ice Dancer? It should be Ego Tripper!" If there's ever an opportunity to access the database of the old board, I'm gonna find that thread and post it. You can blame Frog until hell freezes over but that doesn't make it true, it's just another of your endless attempts to slam her. :p

Does this mean that you'll finally STFU and STFD??

Tsk tsk, your five o'clock shadow is sprouting, bets. :shock:

images

HEY, you're not supposed to post personal information on here and that picture of timmie is just over the edge.

HEY, you're not supposed to post personal information on here and that picture of timmie is just over the edge.

wife1.jpg

That old brood **** is looking might purty since she had the lasar eye correction.

Do you think she has a weak chin? Maybe she could grow a beard like her husband?

No?

Last edited by a moderator:
wife1.jpg

That old brood **** is looking might purty since she had the lasar eye correction.

Do you think she has a weak chin? Maybe she could grow a beard like her husband?

No?

ROTFL. Get back to us with an updated photo after you've had the full-body wax, ugbets.

images

(Note to self: ask husband to grow beard.) :D

Back