Taichiliberal rides again!

She's lurking in this thread. She has to wait for a friendly or TuTu in order to post...LOL

As long as she gets to....

baby-cry.gif

She'll be fine...

I guess your need to toss out personal info has been reprimanded...again! The same thing happned on aol aka as Tom's got bored moments and Scar's thinking no one else could play that game. How about just moving on from the personal info Tom?

btw you should try and post more regularly, chris has so much angst waiting around for you to post so that she can post her flame crap off of.

You really are a hypocritical bitch, you posted info, photos, addresses etc on various posters. Now you are playing the holier than thou game trying to elicit sympathy from your new chums, the same way you used to do with us on the WOT board. We haven't forgotten your bullshit open letter apologising for your disgusting behaviour in the past.

I guess your need to toss out personal info has been reprimanded...again! The same thing happned on aol aka as Tom's got bored moments and Scar's thinking no one else could play that game. How about just moving on from the personal info Tom?

btw you should try and post more regularly, chris has so much angst waiting around for you to post so that she can post her flame crap off of.

How about you saving the sanctimonious crap for the poor suckers on here who fall for it without knowing your past.

You really are a hypocritical bitch, you posted info, photos, addresses etc on various posters. Now you are playing the holier than thou game trying to elicit sympathy from your new chums, the same way you used to do with us on the WOT board. We haven't forgotten your bullshit open letter apologising for your disgusting behaviour in the past.

LOL. no, I posted pictures AFTER personal info was posted on me...yes, I am guilty of escalating what bitches like you and darla and prak began. I would like to see that end here, but obviously as you have now had your posts cleansed 4 fucking times I guess the proof IS in the pudding...:)

I NEVER posted personal info that had not already been posted by others. Whereas you spent your hours of boredom searching out info on me.

PS My apology was for stooping to ya'lls level and I was very specific. I have always denied posting any personal info. I repeated posters names AFTER my name and others were posted. I posted scar's dawg ugly pictures AFTER she posted min and my husbands personal info and AFTER she had called my home.

Last edited:
LOL. no, I posted pictures AFTER personal info was posted on me...yes, I am guilty of escalating what bitches like you and darla and prak began. I would like to see that end here, but obviously as you have now had your posts cleansed 4 fucking times I guess the proof IS in the pudding...:)

I NEVER posted personal info that had not already been posted by others. Whereas you spent your hours of boredom searching out info on me.

PS My apology was for stooping to ya'lls level and I was very specific. I have always denied posting any personal info. I repeated posters names AFTER my name and others were posted. I posted scar's dawg ugly pictures AFTER she posted min and my husbands personal info and AFTER she had called my home.

NOW, TOM?????

baby-cry.gif

Periodically you trot out the same old bullshit, the amount of time I took was around 10 seconds long enough to google alecw6. I suppose you are going to deny that you tried to post personal info on Christie which turned out to be wrong but that was only because of your incompetence, that info was not published by anybody else so that's one downright lie for a start. As to Dumb Fuck, if you care to look at his user details he states that he is a Juvenile Corrections Officer.

Periodically you trot out the same old bullshit, the amount of time I took was around 10 seconds long enough to google alecw6. I suppose you are going to deny that you tried to post personal info on Christie which turned out to be wrong but that was only because of your incompetence, that info was not published by anybody else so that's one downright lie for a start. As to Dumb Fuck, if you care to look at his user details he states that he is a Juvenile Corrections Officer.

I trot out my defense when lying assholes like you misrepresent the facts. Chris was trying to find personal info on Loyal and me...oh yeah that lil bit of factoid is missing from your lopsided portayal of what happened. No one did anything to chris that she and you had not first begun with google. As to Free? You used his first name and you used mine...that's why you had your posts cleansed ...you know, because you wanted to continue with the same old shit you did on aol.

God, what she said about your husband was directly from the sewer where she lives.

I showed you the thread where dumbkis started flaming. If you have something else, bring it on. :pke:

Froggie started flaming long before that. Now, you are pretending to be innocent. Don't tell me you didn't know what the hell she did, telling y'all I was meme. She's rotten to the bone.

Froggie started flaming long before that. Now, you are pretending to be innocent. Don't tell me you didn't know what the hell she did, telling y'all I was meme. She's rotten to the bone.

That ChrispieFlan!

She's one Bad Ass!

Bring it on Bay-bee!! A hee-a-hoo-A-BWA-HA-HAAA!

amy-winehouse-huge-beehive-bad-hair-day-nov-08-253x300.jpg

And you're queer.

Back