Taichiliberal rides again!

Froggie started flaming long before that. Now, you are pretending to be innocent. Don't tell me you didn't know what the hell she did, telling y'all I was meme. She's rotten to the bone.

I'm done talking about this with you. I've said it over and over, Prak is the one who told us you were meme and dumbkis was Ice Dancer, on the WOT. I even remember my response to him: "Ice Dancer? It should be Ego Tripper!" If there's ever an opportunity to access the database of the old board, I'm gonna find that thread and post it. You can blame Frog until hell freezes over but that doesn't make it true, it's just another of your endless attempts to slam her. :p

You really are a hypocritical bitch, you posted info, photos, addresses etc on various posters. Now you are playing the holier than thou game trying to elicit sympathy from your new chums, the same way you used to do with us on the WOT board. We haven't forgotten your bullshit open letter apologising for your disgusting behaviour in the past.

I'm "flame-posting" to you because it irks uglybetty and dumbkis so much. :)

Do you remember how SS used to say that if we all stopped flaming first, they would stop? So I stopped responding to them but they've continued to carry on as if nothing changed. Now they're whining because I don't answer them!

Hope SS is taking note of how they made an effing liar out of her.

I'm done talking about this with you. I've said it over and over, Prak is the one who told us you were meme and dumbkis was Ice Dancer, on the WOT. I even remember my response to him: "Ice Dancer? It should be Ego Tripper!" If there's ever an opportunity to access the database of the old board, I'm gonna find that thread and post it. You can blame Frog until hell freezes over but that doesn't make it true, it's just another of your endless attempts to slam her. :p

I'm not surprised you are done with this, because you know and I know what I said is true.

I always had prak on IA, so yes, please find the thread and post it. I would like that. Some of your friends have personal friends at AOL to do their bidding, so it shouldn't be hard to do.

Froggie wasn't so smart telling her friends about it, because one of her friends asked me about it. Oh, what a web we weave....................................................

Do you when was the last time she ever posted anything that wasn't just part of a bitchfest?

Ummm, yes, all the time, unless you start to attack her.

Oh, BTW, regarding this post of yours.

What is the reason you stalk Freedom, Ice Dancer and Loyal? It sure makes you look obsessive.

I've noticed a new attitude with main stream Republicans
thread_hot_lock.gif

Views: 3,277
Posted By [ame="http://www.justplainpolitics.com/member.php?u=499"]Just Plain Politics! - View Profile: tom prendergast@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: tom prendergast</title>@@AMEPARAM@@tom prendergast[/ame]
icon1.gif
Does anyone need any more proof that this fuckwit...

Does anyone need any more proof that this fuckwit is seriously demented? Oh and by the way, you illiterate twat it is altar boy.

Ummm, yes, all the time, unless you start to attack her.

Oh, BTW, regarding this post of yours.

What is the reason you stalk Freedom, Ice Dancer and Loyal? It sure makes you look obsessive.

I've noticed a new attitude with main stream Republicans
thread_hot_lock.gif

Views: 3,277
Posted By Just Plain Politics! - View Profile: tom prendergast
icon1.gif
Does anyone need any more proof that this fuckwit...

Does anyone need any more proof that this fuckwit is seriously demented? Oh and by the way, you illiterate twat it is altar boy.

Yes, seeing Tom come unhinged on a daily basis is proof he has his hand on the pulse or normalcy.

One wonders the torture he willingly subjects himself to and claims victim out the other side of his mouth.

Walk away Tom. This has proven too much for you. Alter Boy is entirely appropriate in this regard. :eek:

I'm not surprised you are done with this, because you know and I know what I said is true.

I always had prak on IA, so yes, please find the thread and post it. I would like that. Some of your friends have personal friends at AOL to do their bidding, so it shouldn't be hard to do.

Froggie wasn't so smart telling her friends about it, because one of her friends asked me about it. Oh, what a web we weave....................................................

Yes, of course, dear. As if one of Froggie's FRIENDS would tell you anything, knowing how much you dislike her. Does the saying "with friends like that, who needs enemies?" apply here?

I believe that as much as I believe your pal's claim that somebody from the boards called her daughter, and all the rest of the compost she writes about being stalked. :rolleyes:

Back