taking a break from JPP

Owl seems to have some fetish when it comes to 'banning' people. She's a Control Freak, so that may explain her erratic actions. I try to avoid her, that's my Policy. :)

Which you do by endless posts discussing me, speculating about me, obsessing over me, detailing my many imaginary crimes and misdemeanors, and trying to create a cohesive pack of anti-Owlettes. We Goddesses seldom receive such single-minded devotion! Why, you'd think from the countless electrons you've exhausted on me that there were no other topics here to discuss!

For those of you who have sent PMs speculating on his behavior and motives, for the record I remain a happily married woman who thankfully lives at least 1,000 miles from Jack the Swamp Thing. I agree that he is rather disturbed.

She's on a super crazy roll this morning....not sure what's up with that, but....

My guess is dementia setting in. She can't recall the lies and stories she spews, then denies them when called out. Look at her ignore list, she's just scared of all of them.

She's definitely having an "episode" this morning...is she posting that fake ignore list...again?

Which you do by endless posts discussing me, speculating about me, obsessing over me, detailing my many imaginary crimes and misdemeanors, and trying to create a cohesive pack of anti-Owlettes. We Goddesses seldom receive such single-minded devotion! Why, you'd think from the countless electrons you've exhausted on me that there were no other topics here to discuss!

For those of you who have sent PMs speculating on his behavior and motives, for the record I remain a happily married woman who thankfully lives at least 1,000 miles from Jack the Swamp Thing. I agree that he is rather disturbed.

Sorry, Pumpkin. My Policy of 'Avoidance' is in full swing.

Sorry, Pumpkin. My Policy of 'Avoidance' is in full swing.
This is very disturbing, isn't it? When did unhinged blustering and bullying become "smart and witty"? How can anyone see her petty vendettas against the strangers on an internet forum as anything but a sociopath with no sense of class or dignity?
Hmmm......wait for it;)

This is very disturbing, isn't it? When did unhinged blustering and bullying become "smart and witty"? How can anyone see her petty vendettas against the strangers on an internet forum as anything but a sociopath with no sense of class or dignity?
Hmmm......wait for it;)

I'm waiting for the truth.:lies:

I've come to chew bubble gum and kick jack's ass. Jack+ass=jackass.

all-funny-stuff.jpg

I'm waiting for the truth.:lies:

Don't hold your breath, you'll start to resemble a Smurf. I love how she follows me around and reads all of my posts, then re-posts them. Such devotion! It's how I know that I own her lock, stock, and barrel. Speaking of barrels, here's the one she keeps in the bedroom:

6ScHitE.jpg

Oh yes. EVERYBODY knew who started the 'Reporting'. It was her 'claim to fame'.

Oh, and as a little 'fun history', she got this one guy 'banned' and then he kept returning. She was furious that he could 'return', shrieked about it, went on a 'forum-wide' campaign about 'People Banned Should Stay Banned' ... until SHE got banned. Then her attitude changed 180 degrees.

(shaking head) She so reminds me of Trump. See how Trump is taking away the Security Clearances from his 'enemies'? THAT'S what TrumpOwl DOES!

Anyone ever email you bragging who they got banned,mass reported,made phone calls to Amazon,including friends?
I have,guess who it was!

Yes you got to see Top pressuring the mods on how to get something done about things. She finally got her wish when Mason royally fucked up with a link containing personal info. Of course that time it was Yurt that brought about the issue.

How would you or any poster know what was in a PM?
PM doesn't mean PM

Bingo... like using my real name here, which Toxic did twice. Jack-off's just trying to deflect from the Snitch Queef's guilt. He hasn't been here long enough to see Toxic's frequent snide and nasty comments about Phantasmal and "double standards" and her many whines about "unfairness." That's where they originated; she didn't like being chastised about the snitching. You're right; Phantasmal handled the Toxic problem with tact and patience. If Jack-off's still obsessing about this when she comes back from vacation, we'll ask if she'd like to stop by and explain it to the derp. With any luck by then he'll have been eaten by one of the gators behind his trailer.

He's certainly throwing Toxic under the bus by keeping this reporting thing alive. I'm sure she'd rather forget all that happened, and that she hasn't managed to get anyone perma-banned yet despite her valiant efforts. Remember when she chatted with Mott about the charms of Bexley? They discussed the shops and bike trails and he said how he liked to ride his bike there. Months later I referred to her as "The Bitter Old Bitch from Bex" and she ran to the mods with that as "revealing personal info." I got a PM from one of them. When I explained that *she* had mentioned the town first, and that it could be verified with Mott, he apologized and dropped it.

EE used my real name I reported it,turned out to be a nothing burger to certain people.
Right is always right.

Back