taking a break from JPP

Good kitty. When your Queen says "Jump", you jump.

giphy.gif

:eyeroll:

Please ban legion, then. I'll give you cookies and kudos if you do.

This post goes to show how little most know about how JPP works

1) No single Mod can ban a person. It is always done by consensus after the Mods have conferred amongst themselves about the alleged infraction
2) Legion breaks no rules on JPP, despite caterwauling from those who don't like him. Yesterday it was righties Legion annoyed and the same lefties who criticize him now applauded him.
3) I do not bend to mob rule. That is why I would make an excellent Mod

You know there are tools available to you on JPP that will prevent you from ever having to be bothered by Legion's posts ever again.

1) You can ignore him. I mean you can literally ignore him. You don't even have to pretend. You can check a box and you will never have to see his "mean, ole ugly" posts again
2) You can thread ban him. You can literally make it so he never posts in a thread that you start ever again

#ILAFORMOD

1) No single Mod can ban a person. It is always done by consensus after the Mods have conferred amongst themselves about the alleged infraction
2) Legion breaks no rules on JPP, despite caterwauling from those who don't like him. Yesterday it was righties Legion annoyed and the same lefties who criticize him now applauded him.

You know there are tools available to you on JPP that will prevent you from ever having to be bothered by Legion's posts ever again.

1) You can ignore him. I mean you can literally ignore him. You don't even have to pretend. You can check a box and you will never have to see his "mean, ole ugly" posts again
2) You can thread ban him. You can literally make it so he never posts in a thread that you start ever again

#ILAFORMOD

Is Teflon Don and Legion the same person?

>>> This will be a Test of your Honesty and if you are qualified to be a Moderator. <<<

Is Teflon Don and Legion the same person?

>>> This will be a Test of your Honesty and if you are qualified to be a Moderator. <<<

No. I am 1000% not Legion. I have three sock accounts

I Love America is my primary account. I created Teflon Don a long time ago after Grind nicknamed me that. He did so because at one time, the lefties of JPP spent an inordinate amount of time and bandwidth dedicated to getting me banned from JPP. But, nothing they did stuck to me

I have a third sock account that was created for the game Werewolf so we could try to play anonymously. Right now that is ButthurtYurt, but I haven't logged in with that one in a while. That is the account which I change names most often if something strikes me as humorous, but I don't use it much.

Do I have sock accounts? Yes. I have always been 100% transparent about that. I only have three

But, am I Legion? No. Never have been. Never will be. There is only one Legion.

And really, anyone with any modicum of intelligence and reading comprehension would never even ask that question. Legion has a very unique posting style. So do I. While it might be possible to copy it for a short period of time, it would be impossible to replicate over the long term or switch between the two.

#ILAFORMOD

Then, why wasn't I warned?

Why wasn't my "contact us" message ignored. There was not even an announcement made about it. Why all the hiding?

You can be my pretend mod.

You're not very bright. I've been here over 9 years and Billy was using the term on my group... the AOLers... and another group which I'll call the Ricky Tavy group. Also on individuals. So try as you will to bash Owlwoman, this was going on long before the Amazon group got here.

AOLers, the weasel tailers, amazonerds.......gosh, you fuckfaces do have a lot in common

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Then her attitude changed 180 degrees.

that happens.....she invited me to join Good Reads because they had no conservatives......then she banned me from Good Reads for abusing lib'ruls......then she begged me to come back........then she banned me again for using the word cunt........then she comes here and uses the same word......../shakes head.....

that happens.....she invited me to join Good Reads because they had no conservatives......then she banned me from Good Reads for abusing lib'ruls......then she begged me to come back........then she banned me again for using the word cunt........then she comes here and uses the same word......../shakes head.....
Just in case this might be hidden from some....

Owl seems to have some fetish when it comes to 'banning' people. She's a Control Freak, so that may explain her erratic actions. I try to avoid her, that's my Policy. :)

Back