taking a break from JPP

Uh-oh. Looks like someone didn't co-ordinate the 'story line' on this one.

Christie. If you want to be 'Girl#1', you have to check in with TrumpOwl and get the latest version of the Truth. (didn't you always do this when Darla was Queen?)

You're not very bright. I've been here over 9 years and Billy was using the term on my group... the AOLers... and another group which I'll call the Ricky Tavy group. Also on individuals. So try as you will to bash Owlwoman, this was going on long before the Amazon group got here.

Now I'm confused. Where was she called anything personally, and when did she report it? She reported the n word, because for most forums that would be taboo. I reported a few things in the beginning, that are apparently fine here.

I'm confused too. How does Jack know what mods told anyone privately?

No, it's not. You know Billy calls people "fuckfaces."

If you'd just claimed that Billy calls "people" fuck faces, you'd have a point.

One of the mods calls everyone "fuck face."

Since you didn't, you don't.

tom-pantsonfire-xport4_.gif

:D

You're not very bright. I've been here over 9 years and Billy was using the term on my group... the AOLers... and another group which I'll call the Ricky Tavy group. Also on individuals. So try as you will to bash Owlwoman, this was going on long before the Amazon group got here.

So you say. :D

Oh yes. EVERYBODY knew who started the 'Reporting'. It was her 'claim to fame'.

Oh, and as a little 'fun history', she got this one guy 'banned' and then he kept returning. She was furious that he could 'return', shrieked about it, went on a 'forum-wide' campaign about 'People Banned Should Stay Banned' ... until SHE got banned. Then her attitude changed 180 degrees.

(shaking head) She so reminds me of Trump. See how Trump is taking away the Security Clearances from his 'enemies'? THAT'S what TrumpOwl DOES!

Why should we believe you? Whatever happened there, you're anything but an unbiased onlooker.

Yes you got to see Top pressuring the mods on how to get something done about things. She finally got her wish when Mason royally fucked up with a link containing personal info. Of course that time it was Yurt that brought about the issue.

I remember her constantly badgering Phantasmal; even she had to tell Toxic that what happened on Amazon isn't JPP business.

I think Mason and Yaya have their own little spat going on here. You seem to like using Yaya as a punching bag too. Funny I haven't seen him around lately. Maybe he's hiding out now that you are back? He seems a bit meek when you and Mason start Tag-Teaming him.

Well, I got to go and make some Dinner, a little wine and cheese later, and ... oh some oh SO DELICIOUS thoughts of TrumpOwl being Bitch-slapped into submission ... by the Moderators. Just made my fucking day!

Talk at you later, Jade.

He has a history of disappearing in a huff after a spanking and reappearing later with a new nic which fools nobody.

If you'd just claimed that Billy calls "people" fuck faces, you'd have a point.

Since you didn't, you don't.

:D

So when Billy speaks to the forum and says "all you fuckfaces", what does that mean to you, Lyin' Leggiecrite? :nono:

Depends on what the definition of "all" is, huh! :D

Back