taking a break from JPP

Thank God for Captain Billy and the wise JPP Mods for seeing YOU as an existential threat to the ENTIRE Forum with your IDIOTIC 'Reporting' fetish!

Whatever, lunatic. Don't you have a date down at the docks you're late for? After you get back and get that stuff wiped off your chin, beg "Captain Billy" to post how many times I've reported anyone here. We'll wait.

Whatever, lunatic. Don't you have a date down at the docks you're late for? After you get back and get that stuff wiped off your chin, beg "Captain Billy" to post how many times I've reported anyone here. We'll wait.

OMFG!
Don't you have anything better to do on a beautiful Sunday than to hang out on an Internet Chat Site and, as usual, LIE!

BTW, ... I would LOVE to see how many times you 'Reported' people here! BEFORE the Mods got your mind right.

You received a SEVERE spanking, oh how I WISH I could have seen that. (Is it true one of the Mods called you 'fuck face'?) :palm:

OMFG!
Don't you have anything better to do on a beautiful Sunday than to hang out on an Internet Chat Site and, as usual, LIE!

BTW, ... I would LOVE to see how many times you 'Reported' people here! BEFORE the Mods got your mind right.

You received a SEVERE spanking, oh how I WISH I could have seen that. (Is it true one of the Mods called you 'fuck face'?) :palm:

Oh listen to you playing crybaby victim. I know how you roll in deep shit.

yes. You're the real rat from amazon, creepo.

hahaha ... I NEVER Report anyone. That defeats the ENTIRE purpose of me coming to a Politics Forum. Now Owl, that's a whole different story. In her small, pea-sized brain, her attitude is "Last Man Standing". She wants to go to a Forum and then get everybody Deleted and Banned. Then, ... when she is the LAST person on the Forum ... she wins. Yes, demented, twisted, sad, but ... that's your Owl for you.

hahaha ... I NEVER Report anyone. That defeats the ENTIRE purpose of me coming to a Politics Forum. Now Owl, that's a whole different story. In her small, pea-sized brain, her attitude is "Last Man Standing". She wants to go to a Forum and then get everybody Deleted and Banned. Then, ... when she is the LAST person on the Forum ... she wins. Yes, demented, twisted, sad, but ... that's your Owl for you.

You're full of jack shit.

You're full of jack shit.

He eats it on his Wheaties every morning. He's never explained why, if I was so intent on getting Amazon ppl banned, the majority of those zapped were 1) lefties, and 2) friends. IOW, he's got shit. He's covering up for Toxic TOP, who *did* work valiantly to get all of her many enemies -- and a couple of collateral damages as well -- removed from Amazon. I saw the emails she sent to someone else here, bragging about it. "Did you see that ___ is gone this morning? I only had to report him(her) twice!" *She* got banned dozens of times herself. The odd thing about Amazon though is even when they removed the account's ability to post, it could still be used to down-vote ppl and to report them as well. Toxic used all of her dead accts as a zombie mass-reporting army. It was quite effective too.

Owls wasn't the one reporting people. I don't know if it was Legion, or Top, but someone is whining. I've gotten message warnings because of something I've said. They were only warnings, because the complaints were pretty ridiculous.

Back