taking a break from JPP

You mean I was in. total control of how posts were evaluated and removed at Amazon? Wow, how amazing was that? I do recall the day I told them "Enough is enough" of that group, you know?"....and they shut the entire thing down...How awesome and powerful am I?

You mean I was in. total control of how posts were evaluated and removed at Amazon? Wow, how amazing was that? I do recall the day I told them "Enough is enough" of that group, you know?"....and they shut the entire thing down...How awesome and powerful am I?

What a pile of bullshit!They shutdown Amazon UK too,because you said so!
Or built the new forums,because Toxic said so!
You have lost what little mind you had

Oh, and for anyone interested...the new forum is the one with the points if you get banned and eventual forgiveness. My idea....

Owls wasn't the one reporting people. I don't know if it was Legion, or Top, but someone is whining. I've gotten message warnings because of something I've said. They were only warnings, because the complaints were pretty ridiculous.

Tops life is reporting!
Jade ,Owl would never report you!

He eats it on his Wheaties every morning. He's never explained why, if I was so intent on getting Amazon ppl banned, the majority of those zapped were 1) lefties, and 2) friends. IOW, he's got shit. He's covering up for Toxic TOP, who *did* work valiantly to get all of her many enemies -- and a couple of collateral damages as well -- removed from Amazon. I saw the emails she sent to someone else here, bragging about it. "Did you see that ___ is gone this morning? I only had to report him(her) twice!" *She* got banned dozens of times herself. The odd thing about Amazon though is even when they removed the account's ability to post, it could still be used to down-vote ppl and to report them as well. Toxic used all of her dead accts as a zombie mass-reporting army. It was quite effective too.

Sweet Jesus Mother of God!
YOU, ... You are turning into TRUMP!!!

Do you feel awkward walking around with a nose that is, like, 2 feet long?

Oh, you never answered my MOST PRESSING question, ... 'Did one of the Moderators REALLY call you 'fuck face'???

PLEASE answer this ... I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting in anticipation of your reply. :cool:

Nope!Top will follow me there.

Did you take the "clown car" to this "new" forum too? Maybe they'll all move there......with you?

giphy.gif

Oh, you never answered my MOST PRESSING question, ... 'Did one of the Moderators REALLY call you 'fuck face'???

PLEASE answer this ... I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting in anticipation of your reply. :cool:

A little advice. You might want to simmer down a wee bit. Too much more of this,and you'll start looking like Yurt was with me, and others. Owls is usually very nice, but I can say you bring out a bit of harsh nature in her. You two just keep taking off the gloves, and slapping each other.

One of the mods calls everyone "fuck face." It's his love language.

Back