Teen birth rates highest in most religious states

Bullshit, I have been told for years that if we only had prayer back in school, (read Christian prayer) and got back to our "Christian foundations" we wouldn't have all these social problems. it is the secularization of America that has led to teen pregnancy, and drug use, and all manner of other social ills. Well guess what? That's all bullshit, because in states where the people are more religious they can't even get their god to keep their kids, in their own homes, from fucking let alone all the other lost souls. It is pure bullshit and the proof is right here in the pudding. Let us know when you Christians get your shit together at home and we we SEE if maybe you can help us outside of your home. Until then, keep your fucking magic man and all his moral powers to yourself.

Jesus_Cross.jpg

FAIL!

ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY

Bullshit, I have been told for years that if we only had prayer back in school, (read Christian prayer) and got back to our "Christian foundations" we wouldn't have all these social problems. it is the secularization of America that has led to teen pregnancy, and drug use, and all manner of other social ills. Well guess what? That's all bullshit, because in states where the people are more religious they can't even get their god to keep their kids, in their own homes, from fucking let alone all the other lost souls. It is pure bullshit and the proof is right here in the pudding. Let us know when you Christians get your shit together at home and we we SEE if maybe you can help us outside of your home. Until then, keep your fucking magic man and all his moral powers to yourself.
so you're saying that these states have reinstated prayer in school and re-established Christian foundations in public education?......I'm surprised the atheists agreed to that......

So when did prayer enter back into public classrooms? That you think Christian's order God around to do their bidding shows that you are either totally fucking stupid or stupidly fucking knee-jerk!

The point is that just because a kids parents are Christian does not mean that their kids are immune to the culture that inundates their lives...at least they are trying to take responsibility for their actions by not killing their babies!

Hey Asshat, maybe you should head down South if the chicks there put out?

So when did prayer enter back into public classrooms? That you think Christian's order God around to do their bidding shows that you are either totally fucking stupid or stupidly fucking knee-jerk!

The point is that just because a kids parents are Christian does not mean that their kids are immune to the culture that inundates their lives...at least they are trying to take responsibility for their actions by not killing their babies!

Exactly.

I think we should pray to ALLAH. The left would like that in their screwed-up world.

Aren't you a little old to be hanging around middle schools?
Christie's bringing it here........isn't Christie a bit old for middle school debating tricks and giggles?.....of course, you do it too.....the "I fixed that for you" bullshit.....

you know, like...I fixed that for you....
Me and Christy are in seventh grade together

Last edited:
Christie's bringing it here........isn't Christie a bit old for middle school debating tricks and giggles?.....of course, you do it too.....the "I fixed that for you" bullshit.....

you know, like...I fixed that for you....

I saw that. uscitizen has done the same thing to me. They think they are cute, but it only confirms their childishness.

I find it annoying, because somebody who comes along and reads the thread a week from now might think I was actually stupid enough to say the things some idiot liberal thought it was fun to pretend we said......

┐(´-`)┌;520077 said:
"Link may be due to communities frowning on contraception, researchers say"

"U.S. states whose residents have more conservative religious beliefs on average tend to have higher rates of teenagers giving birth, a new study suggests."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32884806/ns/health-kids_and_parenting/

Dumbass religious retards...

Perhaps classifying the residents as having "religious beliefs" is erroneously based on the hearing of "Ohhhhhhhh, Goddddddd" filling the early evening air.

Just saying.

Back