Tell us your story of not choosing Gay

Read his story... if you like you can watch it...

I did

How is it ruined asshole

She is trans and mentally ill

They are both medical conditions

Some people have challenges you don’t have

No need to hate them for having those situations in their lives

You don’t control women

You NEVER WILL

I've never tried.

Sharing my views the way you share yours is not an attempt to control anybody.

Do you seriously believe that you're controlling me with some of your hair-brained ideas?

You already know that we're not controlling one another.

Annoying one another may be a different story.

I simply opined that you could have been buffed up a bit more before being unleashed on the public as an adult.

I feel that way about quite a few of this forum's "contributors,"

and you already know that as well.

Apparently not ...she changed her mind...After the damage was already done.. age has a lot to do with it....

That is a shame. I admittedly haven't followed the story.
We need more stories about interesting things
like donuts, croissants, and these alleged hybrids you've been telling me about.

You're very presumptuous to speak to me in that tone, Vinny.
I think that you may have required just a little bit more "finishing."
Propriety of demeanor is what I prefer in young ladies.
If I work you up like that, you should have me on "ignore."

What is all this “you can’t talk to me this way you unfinished woman”

You think women are lesser beings

It’s why you thought deciding which fetuses come to fruition no matter what the woman thinks was a viable idea

You have bad ideas at times dude

Then I show you why they are bad

Then you pout and talk about my gender to say I’m speaking out of turn?

You fucked up

You won’t admit it

Which makes you look even more “unfinished”

That is a shame. I admittedly haven't followed the story.
We need more stories about interesting things
like donuts, croissants, and these alleged hybrids you've been telling me about.

The DR SHE USED WENT AGAINST MEDICAL PROTOCOL FOR TREATING TRANSGENDER MINORS

The medically designed protocols are fine

She needs to sue her dr for damages

I did

How is it ruined asshole

She is trans and mentally ill

They are both medical conditions

Some people have challenges you don’t have

No need to hate them for having those situations in their lives
This poor cild never received the help he needed from a very early age and now has to cope with not only mental issues but difficult physical issues as well...ones that are irreversible... so are you saying that being trans is a mental illness? There is no hate for this person... only pity for a poor child who was failed by so many...

instead of helping him he wasn't able from a very young age and now has to cope with not only mental issues but difficult physical issues as well that are irreversible... so are you saying that being trans is a mental illness? There is no hate for this person... only pity for a poor child who was failed by so many...

Most trans people are not mentally I’ll idiot

How does that stop those rapes?

Rape is not consensual sex.

What is wrong with you? Seriously. Nothing about, "man some folks get raped" helped your argument in this thread, nor am I against your argument in this thread. You choose to interact with non sequitur nonsense about a different subject than homosexuality and choices because you think you disagree with me without actually bothering to understand anything I have said or believe at all because you just want to act like an idiot?

If you want to post about rape, go to a thread about rape rather than trolling your own thread with off topic and useless posts in an attempt to "get" someone that isn't even disagreeing with you.

Take any medical situation

Heart failure for example

If your dr advises the wrong treatment and it goes against medical protocol

And then that Dr convinces you to go through with their bad advice you can sue them for the bad results

It does not mean you need to scrap the all the correct medical protocol because some asshole defied that protocol

Identity manifests it’s self

It’s not just sex

Most people seem to spend over 30 years "finding themselves", learning their identity as a person, not as a sexual being. That part, like you said, is wired into the brain and usually manifests itself around puberty.

Rape is not consensual sex.

What is wrong with you? Seriously. Nothing about, "man some folks get raped" helped your argument in this thread, nor am I against your argument in this thread. You choose to interact with non sequitur nonsense about a different subject than homosexuality and choices because you think you disagree with me without actually bothering to understand anything I have said or believe at all because you just want to act like an idiot?

If you want to post about rape, go to a thread about rape rather than trolling your own thread with off topic and useless posts in an attempt to "get" someone that isn't even disagreeing with you.

Dude

Your post had next to nothing to do with allowing trans gender people to decide their life paths

I didn’t choose

I just knew I was hetro all my life

So no it’s not a choice

If it’s a choice tell us your choice story here

Of course, it's not a choice. Nor is gender dysphoria. Either you are or you aren't. It's like being tall or short. Bashing the LGBTQ community comes from ignorance and fear.

And here we are

Not one con willing to tell us their thought process of choosing to be hetro

When will you people stop lying about it being a choice?

Back