Tell us your story of not choosing Gay

I chose not to gay because the thought of putting someone's dick in my mouth or having a dick rammed up my butt would cause me to seriously consider suicide.
CHOOSE LIFE.

No, you didn't choose to be straight. Your crudeness reveals your ignorance and hatred of that which you don't understand. Sucks to be you.

Dude

Your post had next to nothing to do with allowing trans gender people to decide their life paths

Your thread didn't ask about that, it asked when my "choice day" was. I told you. Each time I have consensual sex I choose my partner, just like every other person participating in consensual sex does. This was adding to my first post about the fact that there is nothing in my personal belief that would make such a thing more of my business if it was a "choice", hence me saying "anyway" in the first word of the post where I specifically spoke about consensual sex....

You then went off about rape, which isn't even sex. It is a crime, it is violence, and isn't about trans or gay or hetero... It does not belong in this thread.

You knee jerk decided my opinion, without reading the posts I have added to this thread, and decided you would go to any distance and say anything at all, regardless of how stupid or off topic, to "get" me because you assume that I disagree with you rather than actually reading what I have said.

Unless they're a closet case like Larry Craig and Randy McNalley they're not lying, they're just stupid and fearful. With those two guys I mentioned it's even worse - they hate themselves as well.

They are also sociopaths that lie and con people for their own benifits

Con men gonna con

So just Jazz?

One of my Beagles was named Jazz.
He was also surgically mutilated as we cruelly do to so many of our pets---
ALTHOUGH he had Neuticles [prosthetic testicle implants] so as to not be self-conscious about it.
The Gestapo always went apeshit when I spent serious money on things like that, but it's the least we should do.

Anyway, Jazz loved Charlie Parker records and used to sing along with them. Since the bebop compositions never came with lyrics of their own,
he was essentially at that point the co-composer.

His predecessor, Mario, loved Maria Callas records. My dogs always had sophisticated tastes.
Once they're gone, I'm not compromising their privacy revealing their names.
I'm not allowed to share the Avatar's, however. That would be doxxing as she still appears on the forum.

Your thread didn't ask about that, it asked when my "choice day" was. I told you. Each time I have consensual sex I choose my partner, just like every other person participating in consensual sex does. This was adding to my first post about the fact that there is nothing in my personal belief that would make such a thing more of my business if it was a "choice", hence me saying "anyway" in the first word of the post where I specifically spoke about consensual sex....

You then went off about rape, which isn't even sex. It is a crime, it is violence, and isn't about trans or gay or hetero... It does not belong in this thread.

You knee jerk decided my opinion, without reading the posts I have added to this thread, and decided you would go to any distance and say anything at all, regardless of how stupid or off topic, to "get" me because you assume that I disagree with you rather than actually reading what I have said.

Dude

That is not your “the moment I decided to not be gay” story

Exactly

They need to stop lying about it
Lying about what? You must realize that many things contribute to a person's sexual identity development...over time, as many things change and there's so much many different experiences and processes that take place...It's not a one and done kind of thing...

If gay is a choice

And people shouldn’t make the choice to be gay

We need to hear right wing decision making stories to illustrate its actual existence

There are none

No one here has given one

Why?

Because it’s a fucking lie talking point from the right

And even they know that

Lying about what? You must realize that many things contribute to a person's sexual identity development...over time, as many things change and there's so much many different experiences and processes that take place...It's not a one and done kind of thing...

So is that your story of decision not to be gay

Dude

That is not your “the moment I decided to not be gay” story

It is a moment of choice. All of them happened on days... I was playing with wording...

Anyway, none of this matters.

Your confusing of rape with sex, that stuff kind of does. You are not qualified at all to participate in this conversation if you think "some people get raped" is a salient point responsibly made in a conversation about choices and sex.

It is a moment of choice. All of them happened on days... I was playing with wording...

Your confusing of rape with sex, that stuff kind of does. You are not qualified at all to participate in this conversation if you think "some people get raped" is a salient point responsibly made in a conversation about choices and sex.

No one chooses

There has to be proof it’s a choice

There is no proof it’s a choice because it’s not a choice

You are the one who brought up consensual sex dude

Why?

You are the one who brought up consensual sex dude

Why?

Because those were the days I made choices. Now tell me again how much rape is the same thing and we'll be back to where we started, you stupidly maintaining that rape is the same thing as sex and me pointing out how stupid that idea is.

Congratulations! You managed to derail your own thread.

Damo

How many times in your life did you have to be aware of protecting your self from someone who might rape you?

Because those were the days I made choices. Now tell me again how much rape is the same thing and we'll be back to where we started, you stupidly maintaining that rape is the same thing as sex and me pointing out how stupid that idea is.

Congratulations! You managed to derail your own thread into stupid.

So you didn’t decide to be hetro until you had sex?

Damo

How many times in your life did you have to be aware of protecting your self from someone who might rape you?

You said people get to choose

Sometimes they don’t

Why is making you aware of what women face in this life upsetting you so?

Damo

Women have these experiences in life

I have had them

Some fucking creep walking into your life who you can sense is a danger to you

Having to navigate how to get them out of your life and protect your self from what you can tell they would be willing yo do to get what they want

There are even assholes that will then blame you for getting raped by the scum if you can’t navigate it correctly after telling you that you are nuts for fearing the guy

Back