Tell us your story of not choosing Gay

So you didn’t decide to be hetro until you had sex?

I didn't decide on my partners until I had sex... Though none of this was the point. I was being slightly sarcastic about choices and sex. Again, my first post was about the fact that it wouldn't matter to me if everything was a choice or not. Folks get to be what they like, and they get to do what they like, without my interference so long as they have consent...

Consent matters, not much else really does.

So you're saying that it is a choice to be trans...or gay...or hetero...

No you fucking lying sack of bile

How could you be so fucking stupid to think that after all the pages in this thread

Oh

I know how

Your a piece of shit liar

I didn't decide on my partners until I had sex... Though none of this was the point. I was being slightly sarcastic about choices and sex. Again, my first post was about the fact that it wouldn't matter to me if everything was a choice or not. Folks get to be what they like, and they get to do what they like, without my interference so long as they have consent...

Consent matters, not much else really does.

Start a thread about it

This one asked for the moment you decided not to be gay

Start a thread about it

This one asked for the moment you decided not to be gay

Again, the only choices I have ever made about sex have been when I consented or gained the consent of a partner. Hence the reason the post fit. And you, with your stupidity about rape were the one to get this one off track, not me.

Rape has no place in a conversation about choices.

No you fucking lying sack of bile

How could you be so fucking stupid to think that after all the pages in this thread

Oh

I know how

Your a piece of shit liar
You're not being honest with yourself...Think about it...our lives are influenced by many physical and mental and external factors...which determine who we eventually become... Some choices are predetermined...some are made by others...some we make ourselves...

Note they won’t even acknowledge the dangers women have to navigate in this world
All people have to navigate dangers in this world...I think everyone acknowledges that...
You need to give people more credit...where credit is due...;)

You are a lying shit bag

Tell us about the day you decided to not be gay

Or admit that you lie about it being a choice

All people have to navigate dangers in this world...I think everyone acknowledges that...
You need to give people more credit...where credit is due...;)

Tell us about a time you deemed a man a rape risk to you

This one took a little longer but I can derail any thread thanks to the Posse...lol

Back